+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 312 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3116

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Senior Member urza is an unknown quantity at this point urza's Avatar
    Thanks
    the most issue is greed among traders.. greed utilizing a trade whenever the trade is moving in the proper direction however the trader wont money in waiting to produce a bigger profit. hoping the market can always move in her direction that occur losses..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to urza For This Useful Post:

Canada (2018-08-13)

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    forextrading mein loss k b chances hotey hain lekn new member sirf profit ki taraf daikhtey hain
    jo k sub sey bari mistake hoti hai kuen k profit k sath sath loss ko b daikha jata hai aik member
    ko eis baat ka b khayal rakhna chahiye k eis bussines mein loss b hota hai or profit b

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mmm is an unknown quantity at this point mmm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Reason for the loss of greed but there are other reasons for failure, such as:
    1) There is no forex strategy
    2) lack of learning from past mistakes in trading

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    greed are common to many traders, and it is the biggest cause traders will suffer losses in their trading. and does it relate to us can not control emotions well. So I think we have to learn to control your emotions well, so we can always take the right decision and it certainly should always use good money management. so we will be right in using our money to trade.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the ultimate factor which could build my trading account have margin decision, even when i trade by your greed, i merely broke the cash management i even have, if i will keep followint the cash management.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good tips and can provide motivation for me as a beginner trader. I personally like the first time since the scalpers to trade up to now

Senior Member preeti is an unknown quantity at this point preeti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its can occur in my trading time also because when i see that its enough no opportunity to reduce then i just delay if it can reduce or improve any way then just missing again so all traders can not do this kind mistake again.

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    comeen mistakes of a trader is to not put stoploss while trading or to put stoploss in wrond way so they get in serious losses so always put stoploss in right plaace and in right time so you can prevented from heavy losses.

Member malik kaleem is an unknown quantity at this point malik kaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of blaming emotions of trader for your loose, you can use EA (forex robot) to manipulate them

It's easier for you to control and make it straight to your profit

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajal View Post
    Most of the traders specially new traders make a common mistake that is they use big lot size for a trade.They can not control their greed.As all the people enter Forex to earn money, many of them want to earn money in a very short period.So they use big lot and open more than one trade to be millionaire overnight.I am new.So i am not an exception.I have lost more than $300 due to my excessive greed.
    Using a large lot it can make huge profits quickly but can be made ​​bankrupt quickly. Greed should be avoided, we must be patient in every mengunpulkan our advantage. The process was good and you do not need to worry because the patient will make a success but greed always be bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 312 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)