+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 312 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader is looking for a large number of small business owners, who are looking for a business to sell their products.
    If you are not able to comment on this page, then you have a common error or problem, but it is very common that
    you have a problem with this problem. You can use this information to verify that you have already logged in to a new user,
    and you have no idea how many times you can use it or not. hona lazmi hai ........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Finally almost everything goes up - to any trader's mindset. Many beginners seem to make this mistake
    more than individuals who have experienced the loss of experience. Thus each and every newbie should
    be aware in terms of the forex market opportunities because big investments will not be here but endurance,
    understanding and discipline is usually a remarkable reality.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ridha1994 View Post
    As a newbie we should always keep in mind that Forex is a risky business and we can loose our money if we will not follow the rules of Forex trading and also we have discipline and control over emotions. So always try to learn forex before proper start.good luck to all members.
    It takes alot of discipline for a trader to stick to their trading plans because forex trading is one business that keeps testing our sentimental analysis but if we learn to keep our emotions aside this can help us gain control over our emotions thereby increasing our trading output. Forex trading takes alot of discipline to be consistent.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I make adjustments in any way this same mistake and When I worsen all my own profits,
    a single darkness! During my message, we need to be close to modern whenever we can easily do it,
    in this way we all definitely stop with certainty and definitely not stylish
    if you find some rem-out from the market.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,036 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedyassen View Post
    Dear sure you in right in your post and I seen this mistake before when I start and set along time to solve it and try to not down in it again

And I advice every one work hard in demo account till you feel ready to work with market
    i agree with you and i say that trader do not use mistakes in market and trader work in market with good experience and trader make live trading in demo account and trader know the all methods aor forex trading and trader never use greed and emotions and trader work with experience and trader do not hurry in market and trader work with sanctification then he/she make good trading

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-23)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sure you in right in your post and I seen this mistake before when I start and set along time to solve it and try to not down in it again

And I advice every one work hard in demo account till you feel ready to work with market
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,258 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me strongly believe that the 1 and 5 statement from you is a smart saying. Everyone should do trading not think that he is doing Gambling or anything else. And the other is never place big percentage amount on single trade this will sink your Capital.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2017-09-23)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I make some mistakes of this error. sometimes because I rush into decision making.
    I held a number of loss deals but I tried to spot where a currency pair would turn and start moving in the opposite direction and when I started doing business I did not use any management of money.
    voila, it is a lack of experiance

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A common mistake made by a trader is the lack of a clear goal in the trade.
    In fact, if you want to succeed, you must have a clear plan. You must also have a target,
    so the job can be more passionate. At least, if you can make half the results of your target,
    then it can be considered successful.

Banned haritanoe is on a distinguished road haritanoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Often we trade in Demo accounts without any kind of Fear of losing money or with Greed earns
    more money for ourselves by trading. So we will not use our emotions here and it makes a lot of difference there.
    When it comes to Real accounts we can not deal so fearlessly because of our own money
    and this makes us cling to profitable orders and Greed forces us to trade where there is no signal and thus we loose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 312 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)