+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 312 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as on my trading experience I think the most important mistakes is to place a high percentage of their caital on a single trade . and the forex trader working with emotions,and many trader was doing gambling instead of doing trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that most common and obvious ones are trading in the real market without enough trading skills to support you right, risking too much that your account can be able to handle, opening too many trades at the same time, using a higher leverage that is good for your account size, trading with a big lot size and opening trades without analyzing the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that mistakes made by the traders and I think the most common mistakes made by the trader is that they don't note down their mistake. If they realize their mistakes and identify them and try to avoid from it in the Future, that's really a good thing. They can do great things and earn more money as compared with other traders.

sufiyan22
    ap ki baat sy agree karta ho k forex trading business ma her waqt luck kam nai ata.luck sy ap kabhi kabhi earning kar sakhtye hai but life time ni dekho mere bhia me apkp btao ke zyada tr loss moneymanag,ent ko use ni krtey and sl ka na lagaya means car without brake jesa ho jae ga accident to hona hi hai

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading main emotion ko control krna chahye emotion hamesha aap ko loss puhanchaye gay. Lot size ko apne capital kay mutabiq rakhain aur agar aap ka capital kam hia tu ek time main sirf ek hi trade open karain.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if you trading in Forex you must do a lot of faults at first to understand its mechanisms, me when I started my career in Forex market, I actually lost a lot of money. The big mistake in Forex trading is to position a high percentage of their capital on a single trade.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that most important mistakes is to place a high percentage of their caital on a single trade .and the forex trader working with emotions,and many trader was doing gambling instead of doing trading .

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me kai eshi mistake hoti jo common he jese ki kai log stop loss aur take profit nahi lagate he jisase jayada loss hone ke chance rahate he aur greedy hote Jayate he aur news ko follow nahi kar pate he

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you
    in addition of the utilization of a strategy that is not effective.
    to be greedy in forex will let you loose all your capital: especially, when making a trade with big lot
    wanting to make big profits.

sufiyan22
    mere khayl sy agar ap hardwork nhi kro gay tu ap ka experience kaise ho ga forex business aik aisa business hai jis main ap ko bht hardwork karna parta hai and 1 aur mistake jo ke ye hai ap log sl ko useles samjtey hn but ap logo ko ni pta sl bohat sara loss hone se bachatey hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 312 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)