+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 312 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss according to my experience in forex trading, forex traders umu error is, when they trade and open position, they think that the price has been swept. so they open a position by opposing the trend. it is also my experience, and I certainly cause a loss in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member Prabhjotsingh is just really nice Prabhjotsingh is just really nice Prabhjotsingh is just really nice Prabhjotsingh is just really nice Prabhjotsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Common world wide problem of traders is that they use to place all money in trade by greed but after loss all the money get in loss and then they cry because of their greed of money which they have done. So BE CAREFUL WHILE TRADING.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ItsAP will become famous soon enough ItsAP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I Strongly agreed with you mostly people can do these common mistakes while trading so avoid from these mistakes to become a good trader

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsAP For This Useful Post:

Prabhjotsingh (2019-03-24)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye sahi hai newbies aur beginners in sab bato ko jante hain lekin vo log trading ke samay isko mila dete hai. Vo kuch rules follow nai karte, bas profit ka chinta karte hain har samay. Beginners market ko samajhte nai hain aur har waqt jaldbazi karte hain, jyada earning karne ke liye.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risking a high percentage of our investment in one trade is one of the big mistakes we make, which bring us easy margin calls, forex trading is too risky, if we want to trade and survive we need to try and make sure we take risks only 5 % in every trade we do. and most traders lose and receive margin calls because they trade with high risk because they are greedy and they want to make big profits in a short time, unfortunately there is no place for those who think like that in this business. and they are the first firewood for this market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my darling, in my forex trading, of course I assume that there is no doubling there are some mistakes such as opening more and more positions without graph analysis, no system following and passing all trading is the real reason for our losses that consist. If we don't realize our mistakes then it can bring us disaster. Those who trade with the right knowledge and experience can only survive and get their success.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, for me in forex trading I generally consider the common mistakes made by traders during trading are greed because they suffer heavy losses and start trading in the forex market without knowledge, experience and without strategy and planning in the forex market because of where they delete their balance on the forex market. and there are many mistakes that as a beginner trader you might be bound to do in forex trading, of course you lack experience in your trading so for me it is not good for you to put a high percentage of your capital in one trade.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the common mistake of Forex traders is to trade without experience in business, because they only come to business and start real trading without experience and also make huge losses on trading and cannot stay traded for a long time. and Most Forex traders also make mistakes at the first time and they only come to business and start real trading without experience and also lose their capital in a short time and also leave the Forex field early, so don't get me wrong at all, first practice on demo trading accounts and gather experience on the business.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I'm concerned the only mistake most traders make is that they invest heavily in the market, they are able to make a little money from the lucky guess they can do in the short term. So, take your time to get used to the market before making any trading decisions. and this is a common mistake that a trader always makes in forex trading, it is very risky for you to place high capital in a single trade, of course, most traders do that in the sense of being too confident in their trade.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, really I think that's the truth and I personally believe that this is what I find difficult to learn and to understand that most of the forex market is emotional when trading because it is natural. Most traders fail for many reasons open or too greedy positions and that also causes big losses and no double I truly believe that there are many common mistakes from a trader, several times a trader trades in a hurry and has no trading plan , another mistake that a trader makes is the lack of money management for his trade, a good trader always manages his money effectively and always learns from his mistakes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 312 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)