+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 610 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6100

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trade in the forex market I always have the discipline, which I will just open up the trade if I get a strong signal. so I do not want to speculate and take risks to open a trade before there is a strong signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually friend i don't know about how to calculate risk on Forex trade but i think maybe money management help us to control our risk and maybe we can calculate by it Forex risk . if you feel i am wrong then please tell the correct information about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alalbd is an unknown quantity at this point alalbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many sites on the internet which can help you clarify your basics and help you brave rough weather. A good reason why Forex trading can be considered is the fact that there are frequent fluctuations in currencies, though in percentage terms it may be small.

Junior Member shahinfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point shahinfx01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risks is a common matter for any busniess, it has no risks if you follow some rule in forex trading. strategy and money management is main factor for Froex trading.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The forex is a world wide market. There is a high level of financial risk in the forex trading Business. The amount of leverage offered in the forex market for that a trader can loose all the money or a large portion of his capital in the market, if the forex market moves against the trader. If a trader implementing the risk management tool in trading that time the risk remains substantial. The loss a trader can sustain is practically limit less.
    my personal say have no any business around world is without risk, but if we are know every things about the business then we are able to low risk, if we are accept all rules about Forex Trading and create our own strategy hope then its give us profit with low risk.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every business has a lot of risk and forex also contain risk management which is ups and downs every time to make a big profit or loss.I have so much experienced in forex trading and i prefer that if we reduce greed and emotions then its so much possible to make a profit without any risk ,i am always careful to not use big capital in forex trading.

Member MD ATAUR RAHMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MD ATAUR RAHMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a complicated market ,much risk is involved in this market.Before starting trading investors must know every aspects of the market and the risks associated with it.To be successful in this market is very difficult thing and for this ,traders have to work hard.

Member alley is an unknown quantity at this point alley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many ways to avoid high Forex risks, but the primary tools used by most traders are stop losses, take profits, and limit orders. Using these tools, you can minimize your risks while maximizing your potential for profits.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Every business is risky so forex is also not only risky but also high risky. If you dont use low leverage then your balance will be zero. If market moves highly then it will be risky. Dont trade in this time.
    Yes forex is more risky business. But if you trade without money management then you can loss all of your balance. Leverage can give your that opportunity which can help you to make more order with little balance. But if you use high lot on that time then you can easily loss your balance too quickly. So use money management for avoiding big loss.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    Risks In Forex Trading
    i agree to you that high level of risk is assosiated with forex trading, so if some one has a big money and want to open a big account also, i will suggest him that he or she should choose some other High Yeild Investment program, and stay away from this tention full business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 610 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)