+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 610 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 6100

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to choose according to your thought and have to prefer manual trading in order to success in the forex otherwise you will loss all of your money there are many stratagies in the forum but in order to make a profit in the forex you have to make your own stratagy other wise it is quit difficult for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's how we earn money in forex via risk. the more we take risk the more we earn. Most of use are afraid to take risk and that is the main reason why we are losing money in forex trading. For example me. When I started to trade in forex I'm afraid that I will going to loss my money and I end up not getting much opportunity as I'm afraid to make mistake. Worse is that by the time I decided to trade I make a wrong decision and make a losing trade. So its always important to take risk. Because this is the only way we can earn good amount of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I think it's in the forex trading and other businesses there were risks, but if you have a good money management so you can minimize these risks ..yeah

ok good luck.

Banned m.h.mithun is an unknown quantity at this point m.h.mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The forex is a world wide market. There is a high level of financial risk in the forex trading Business. The amount of leverage offered in the forex market for that a trader can loose all the money or a large portion of his capital in the market, if the forex market moves against the trader. If a trader implementing the risk management tool in trading that time the risk remains substantial. The loss a trader can sustain is practically limit less.
    YOU COULD LOSE YOUR ENTIRE INVESTMENT:
    You will be required to deposit an amount of money (often referred to as asecurity deposit or "margin")with your forex dealer in order to buy or sell an off-exchange forex
    contract. a relatively small amount of money can enable you to hold a forex position worth many times the account value.This is referred to as leverage or gearing.The smaller the deposit in relation to the underlying value of the contract,the greater the leverage.The Risks of Trading in the Forex Market .If the price moves in an unfavorable direction, high leverage can produce large losses in relation to your initial deposit. In fact,even a small move against your position may result in a large loss, including the loss of your entire deposit. Depending on your agreement with your dealer, you may also be required to pay additional losses.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here in Forex trading we know that we can make plenty of money, but in that process we may end up in loosing all the money we have invested for trading. This is the bitter truth as it is designed to work in that way. So if we understand the ways of loosing money then we can block them and open up the earning ways and make money with low risk trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk in the forex market is certain all the trader cannot be removed its reduce by the wise trader taking better decision with the help of learn more and gaining knowledge improve the capacity to analyse the market and implement it in properly made strategy and invest in the market with reduce risk of loss with earn more

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I agree, I think in forex trading is very risky, but if you already know well and have good money management so that you can minimize the risk that can ultimately profit consistently..

Senior Member golam rabbani is an unknown quantity at this point golam rabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always we are used some pair of word in many situation this is "no risk no gain" so i think it is mostly used sentence for business.whereas forex is one kind of business so here two word is immortal which are profit and lost.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    damage.
    It will be bad if we are oftenly suffered margin call.
    right bro, because too often get a margin call is very influential on subsequent mental psychology, and maybe we can lose confidence.I've felt it, desperately, through fear after order and has always been a bad thought after that

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elykan View Post
    Forex is the most dynamic market and it should be traded with caution any forex trader who does not consider or know how to manage its risk is heading for doom because no matter how good a strategy,proper risk management is also very impoortant.
    did you ever heard about NO RISK NO GAIN?? i think that moto's is very good for forex trading business.. in trading you must have good mentality, have optimism and also must be strugle, try and try agin is the key succes on trading.. IF YOU AVOID RISK IN TRADING.. BETTER DON'T BE TRADER..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 610 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)