+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 610 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6100

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk or not it depends on how we treat the forex, if we have a good money management forex would be a profitable business with less risk, but if we treat it like gambling forex has a high level of risk, and we had a chance to miss all our money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very risky, but many people can't realize it because the benefits are also very large, to avoid major risks we need risk management should be applied.So much losers and that is normal if you see that any speculation gives winners and losers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The forex is a world wide market. There is a high level of financial risk in the forex trading Business. The amount of leverage offered in the forex market for that a trader can loose all the money or a large portion of his capital in the market, if the forex market moves against the trader. If a trader implementing the risk management tool in trading that time the risk remains substantial. The loss a trader can sustain is practically limit less.

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i do know that forex is a market that full of risk there, but at the same time forex is still another place that full of chance to make
    money fast there. if we really want to risk to make money there we still need to be well prepared for the trading.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the risk is due the high volatility in the market, Unlike any other market forex market is highly volatile . pip value is also high in the market. So with less movement in the market you may loose big capital .

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that no risk no gain in trading market.Every trades has a risk. Without risk no man success in trading.As a trader i do know that Forex is a market that full of risk there.but if you have more knowledge and experience about Forex, i think risk is very simple to you and you will earn more profit from Forex.So we still need to be best prepare when we trade in Forex.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imranghori View Post
    yes i agree with you forex is a risky you must be get experience then become a forex neither you are lost n lost no profit you take from forex
    Forex trading is risky, and it would be at risk if we can not arrange capital, set yourself up with discipline, use the correct strategy and use other indicators As with the reference data in the data used as the basis for analysis, as a way to reduce risk is to multiply analysis correctly and discipline

Banned imranghori is an unknown quantity at this point imranghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you forex is a risky you must be get experience then become a forex neither you are lost n lost no profit you take from forex

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib160 View Post
    forex trade ka business ha to bohat risky but agar isye achi trah sa study kar ka souch smj kar trade ki jaye.
    to hum acha earn kar sakte ha, kyon har bare kam ma risk to hota ha, aur forex trade dunyea ka boht
    bara business ha,
    It's really hard to keep patience for a trader when trillions are traded in front of trader at floating in the trading screen. I think we need to keep patience and this is only possible when we stick with our trading rules and it's not easy at early days of trading trader need to write them on paper and then go through them in each and every trade.

Senior Member forex_lover is an unknown quantity at this point forex_lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think Risk is just not in forex But in Every Business .. but if you have knowledge and Skills to do that business than you become Success in that .. same thing happen in forex if you cannot trade there are different experience people who provide regular Their Opinion i am talking about Technical Analysis .. i took help many time from technical analysis ,,
    Regard
    Forex Lover

+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 610 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)