+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 610 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 6100

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the risk and reward at forex trading will come with faster and directly, but we do not take it as a bad thing or something dangerous, because with learning and practicing and then we can answer the challenge and even make it as a good field for making money..
    with good money management or also risk management and support them with good analysis and make discipline as the foundation then we can make good trading
    do the best we can

Senior Member ronyrhm is an unknown quantity at this point ronyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learn to Control the Risks of Forex Trading

In spite of the depths our economy has plummeted to, countless people have continued to increase their wealth by taking advantage of different investment and moneymaking opportunities. A lot of them have managed to do so by getting into the foreign exchange, or Forex, market. Especially as the various world markets seem to be melding into a single world market, many have seen Forex trading as preparation for future economic system changes. Especially if you have been considering making investments in the Forex market, here a

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    Forex is most risky market because many country, corporation and big bank participate in this market. And the most risk is loan you borrow from broker ( leverage) sometimes can jump you to losses. I always avoid this with use only little of my capital for trading so i still have much a capital to cover my loss. i think that best way to avoid margin call.
    risk is always attached together once we open position in our MT4 platform. so for sure we always open for risk once we have open position, we can set our maximum loss per trade or how big you can accept the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is most risky market because many country, corporation and big bank participate in this market. And the most risk is loan you borrow from broker ( leverage) sometimes can jump you to losses. I always avoid this with use only little of my capital for trading so i still have much a capital to cover my loss. i think that best way to avoid margin call.

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monir02 View Post
    Risk is everywhere in the business. You cannot hide this. You have to compete with risks associated with businesses. If you can overcome this, you will be eligible to earn higher profits. As a international market, forex has always a risk
    it's true, because there is no effort without any risk, if I prefer to use when any risk analysis done 10% of the cut loss, there's still tomorrow to look into better profits

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noraiz View Post
    Traders Trend is Friend" because that's reality.
    ya my strategy analys in forex just follow trend. if our follow trend become my emotion great to order and add mindset MM this is powerfull to get profit. just be risk and reange, how to much for loss and how to much for take profit...this become step to trader a succes.

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading maiin hum is bat ko bhot aram sy keh sakty hain k is main hum ko risk ly k bahot aram sy risk lety hain

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is a world wide market. There is a high level of financial risk in the forex trading Business. Thegood like forex fast busniess go work to money good friends

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business and all business have risk.but who know market analyst he will not lose profit.He regularly take profit.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading has high risky. If you want to make good profit from this business then you must be accept this risk. And if you accept it and try to use it on your trading then you can make good profit from this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 610 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)