+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 610 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 6100

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you I wanna to say that Forex market is 100% risk market. Why Forex 100% risk market really its depend on global situation for this reason this is 100% risk market. Like any climate, weather condition this is all kind of situation depend on your international currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    'No risk, no gain' this proverb is known to all.As business is halal in Islam so there will have loss and profit.But this vary only a large or small amount.The expert trader having adequate knowledge about forex market frequently get profited and the beginners become loser as they trade without clear knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best way to both make good money or lose big bucks. many people decayed because of of forex including me. i hope i can make good money from forex oneday
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The forex is a world wide market. There is a high level of financial risk in the forex trading Business. The amount of leverage offered in the forex market for that a trader can loose all the money or a large portion of his capital in the market, if the forex market moves against the trader. If a trader implementing the risk management tool in trading that time the risk remains substantial. The loss a trader can sustain is practically limit less.

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right , the traders know that the forex fulls of risks but they enter the market and deposit large capitals because the amounts of money that the trader may make in the market attract any trader to enter the market but not all of the traders work hard to avoid these risks

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dalino View Post
    i am agree with you..i am trading forex for 4 years with very little money to practice and i still learn..i has bad discipline and bad money management so i lost everytime..but..i never give up...forex give me more than money..with forex,i learn how to be a good person..not greedy and be patience..
    it is very good that you have enough patience to trade in forex. the people who have this thing they will be gainer very soon. according to my opinion you can increased your capital so that you will get more freedom of trading and can survive more risk that you can handle now. you have lot of experience in this long time and still surviving in forex which is also a great achievement. now it is time to boast up your self and i think you can do it.

Senior Member har2 is an unknown quantity at this point har2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every business risk is available when ever you join it you must fight with risk to earn profit and get fruitful result and there are many chance to earn profit.if you have good money management you must earn good profit.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No risk, no gain. Without taking risk in any sector you don't think about success. Forex is a trading market and it's risky it's true.
    But if you want to be a successful trader you need to take some sort of risks.

Junior Member mudassar007 is an unknown quantity at this point mudassar007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex main risk to bohat zayda hai per ager aapki money management theek hogi to main sumjhta hun kay us say apke risk kum ho jatay hain or jitna zayada balance zayada hoga utna loss kay chances kum hongay

Member nusrat_rath is an unknown quantity at this point nusrat_rath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every business there is huge risk. Here is a word, "no risk no gain".. But a business can minimize his risk by his skill and experience. Same as forex , here is huge risk in forex but a trader can minimize it through his skill and experience. And also controlling his emotion at the time of trading. Besides risk here is also a huge profit probality in forex which is impossible in other sector.

Banned kamarmandi is an unknown quantity at this point kamarmandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    risk to the forex market is always with us, it is present in every transaction, but you have praprer plan A and Plan B One to destroy, in that if you remove the risk you will gain a big advantage. In the international market, forex is always a risk. pay attention to the good news are trying to do the calculations of both money management and you will be a definite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 610 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)