GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 557 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557
Results 5,561 to 5,568 of 5568

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    80.16 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The forex is a world wide market. There is a high level of financial risk in the forex trading Business. The amount of leverage offered in the forex market for that a trader can loose all the money or a large portion of his capital in the market, if the forex market moves against the trader. If a trader implementing the risk management tool in trading that time the risk remains substantial. The loss a trader can sustain is practically limit less.
    ya bat bilkul thek ha ka forex jitni wide aur famous market ha is ma loss ka chances bi itny zyada barh jaty hain aur risks bi increase ho jaty hain,,,, is ma sb sa zyada mushkil fundamental ko smhhna h a,,,, ku ka ya bohtrisky ha aur boht difficult bi ha ,,, ,,, boht sa traders is ko tb smjhny ki koshish krty hain jb unko loss hota ha aur aur wo loss ki reasons ko observe krny ki koshish krty hain,,, wasy to aam toor pr har business ma risk hota haaur forex bi risk aur loss sa alg nhi

2. Contests
    Junior Member rolens is on a distinguished road rolens's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.27 USD
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a risky investment but the good part is that the more you understand the risks you are talking about and taking more you can really make a good profit in forex trading. That's why I prefer to generate good income in forex now. Because I'm just trying to avoid risk. That's why I make money in forex trading. By avoiding risk. The more risk, I avoid the more profit I actually make. lols. I am happy that some of the ways I get a good amount of money in forex trading. I just hope in the end I will really enjoy what I'm doing here. You must compete with business-related risks. If you will address this, you may be eligible for higher earnings. As an international market, forex always has risks. But the good news is that the forex market is usually dynamic. trading by understanding the level of risk will lead you to better profits, it comes to follow your long and patience. along with extended follow-ups on demo accounts, you are competent to trade with live accounts when not or low risk.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    871.02 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,640 Times in 2,060 Posts
    bhia dekho risk har business me hota hn aur forx me bhi risk to hn lekin agar ap kam se kam risk loge to kam se kam loss bhi hoga and leverage zada rakho gay aur loss hone chance increase hote hn becoz vohi lot zada lagane deti hn
    Guys Agar Apko Meri Post Pasand Ae To Please Thankx Ko Click Krey

Member sachit is a jewel in the rough sachit is a jewel in the rough sachit is a jewel in the rough sachit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79.36 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
    Every business you have to take a little bit risk that forex is a business and you have to take risk here. We know that it is little bit risky but much profitable business all over the world where anyone easily can build up their career within quick time. For that your experience is very essential that your earning will be depend on your knowledge that you can learn more then can earn more.
    Also with practicing you will be a world class trader soon.
    hanji risk to har business me hota hai lekin forex ke business me jada he rehta hai,esme trader high risk se kaam karenga to wo esme apna he loss karenga,esme trader ko apna experience pehle market me banalena chahiye aur ache se market me sabb samajhna chahiye.

Member Pakeeza has a spectacular aura about Pakeeza has a spectacular aura about Pakeeza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.12 USD
    Thanks
    am agree with you..i am trading forex for las 25 days with small capital money to practice and i still learning..i have not more experienced on forex discipline and low money management so i lost sometime..but i will never give up...forex give me money..with forex,i learn how to be a good trader..here is no place to be greedy in forex greedy and be patiente..be caam and do smooth and simple trade

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    504.57 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,297 Times in 1,468 Posts
    g agar hum risk ka bara ma bt kara ga tu aj kal har work ma risk bhe hota ha or huma risk dekhta ka apan work band tu nhi kar skatha hin magar hum koshis kar ha agar hum achi trah work karta hain tu huma kafi acha bonsu bhe milta ha or hum profit bhe or huma koshis kara us leay hum cheya ka sahi work kara he hum aga bhar saktha hain us leya hum kishi kar ka he hum agar bhar saktha hian

8. The Following User Says Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

danish555 (Today)

Junior Member FalakMunir1 is on a distinguished road FalakMunir1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    there are so many risks for traders . Leverage Risks, Interest Rate Risks, Transaction Risks, Counterparty Risk, Country Risk are some kind of risks for traders.
    In forex trading, leverage requires a small initial investment, called a margin, to gain access to substantial trades in foreign currencies.

10. Contests
    Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    786.89 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,286 Times in 1,952 Posts
    Risk is the part of any kind of business, without risk you cant think any business. We know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where people are investing thousands of dollar and spending their time for money to make up their career.
    But Forex is little bit risky for those people who dont know about forex and its trading system, asking you that get knowledge from different source then you will be a great trader at all.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

qasimm (Today), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 557 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557