+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 610 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader forex main risk to hay laken yeh ap pay depend hay k forex main ketna risk lay skty hain aur ketna risk bardasht ker skty hain dear agar ap nay apnay risk ko kam kerna sekh lia to phr ap forex main kamyab ho jain gay aur esi main hi ap ki kamyabhi hogi........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-04), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-02), rehanayaz (2017-11-06), yulbang111 (2017-11-08)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything we do must always be a risk both directly and indirectly, material or non material risks,
    it all has its own consequences. Likewise in forex trading, the risk of losing money is huge
    as well as the opportunity to make money is also very big, so are other businesses if we really
    get engaged and then the success will follow, the most important here is to minimize the risk as small as possible through learning.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Taking risk is really want make use earn in forex. Before I'm afraid to take risk and when I loss 5 to 10 pips I close my position. Later on I decide to do or die in forex trading then I realize that I can earn money if I have some strategy. So I use strategy. Now I'm doing two things only online. scalping and hedging and so far I'm earning good. And I'm hoping that I can earn more in using this kind of strategy.
    Most people set their strategies to set minimum risks. This is really a very important issue.
    I think if you can set a minimum risk in your trading, then you will succeed on your strategy.
    becarfull

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    I think without risky you can't earn profit in this world. If you want to make profit then you need to face all kind of risk on your life. And this is business. I think every business has risk without risky there are no business available for making profit. So if you want to make profit from this business then you need to accept all kind of risk on this business.
    We always hear that every business has a big risk will definitely give good results as well.
    So we have to make sure that every action will generate profits because of some mistakes
    we make sure to invite losses.
    greeting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to genefx For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-29)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne sahi kaha hai k hamen forex market mein hamen trading mein hamen lawya hamen risk hota hai is liye hamen chaye k hamen market mrin kam risk le kar k trading Karen hum

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-27), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-27)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silenteyes View Post
    Risk management is the key tool in deciding your success ratio. Putting a stop loss is good but it hurts sometimes when the price hit back after kissing your Stop loss. For this reason, I am not using stop loss these days and used to close the losing trade manually.
    Then how do you trade without stop loss, is not that very dangerous? Because we as
    a trader can not predict where the price will move. What I do if I do not use stop loss then usually
    I do is reduce the loss if there is no fixed no role in trading. What do you prefer?
    best regard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

cintakuya (2017-10-28)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youman View Post
    Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
    yes, forex trading brings a high level of risk and traders should be careful about this.
    But this should not scare you because with good money management and strategy,
    you can reduce the risk.
    thank

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe the risk is alive at every trades and we need to take risk at every trades to gain profit and without proper understanding of the market we can not get success at all, we need to trade with proper understanding of the market.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader forex trading aik risky business hay es main kafi risk hay but yeh sab kuch ap pay depend hay k ap kenta risk lena chahaty hain dear agar ap risk ko jetna kam krain gay yeh ap k liay utna hi behter hoga so ap apny risk ko kam rakhain tab hi ap kamyab ho jain gay

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tiar View Post
    all trades are at risk, including forex. Forex has a very big risk. Therefore, we must manage these risks so that we can profit greater than the risk. use good money management, this will reduce the risk
    Thats really true thats trading in the forex market is really risky thats why we also need
    to reduce risk first before we decide to make big profits and quick profits. By reducing the risk of our trading,
    then by itself we can also generate profits in our trading activities and avoid the margin call.
    CMIIW

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

kashibul (2017-10-25), QamarXulqi (2017-11-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 610 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)