+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Gartley System.

Banned aspire4530 is an unknown quantity at this point aspire4530's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is just an example of where I also have the same indicators as you, but here I always fail in the Gartley pattern forming candle, price is always first with the newly formed met a Gartley pattern, but once I open at 4 hour time-frame shows a picture new, that is a good indicator for large time-frame, this example of the picture.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dodol168 is an unknown quantity at this point dodol168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excellent method. I like that very much. This method can be
    new to me and very happy to understand a fresh trading
    system. We've recognize the method. But, I have to apply
    your method during my demo consideration. After that during my actual
    consideration

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello dear
    The strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system.I have understand the process.But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account.Then in my real account .
    I think Is good I like It

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is my opinion too little budget that will market or simply everyone havent unacceptable moneymanagement.
    Most of regular tradingsystems i may place, shall be function as good. You for your self will need to find the best product on your behalf. Relating to know practise. However ,, I need to fill out an application any program in doing my simulation balance. Consequently in doing my legitimate balance.

Banned aspire4530 is an unknown quantity at this point aspire4530's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have an indicator that is almost similar to what is shown drawn, and I think it's a very good indicator, and I use it when going to enter the market, but I use it just to see the major trend, as I look at the time-frame is large, the minimum time -frame I use is 4 hours, I want to share here with you, but I am still confused to upload a file in this forum, if anyone could help me, because I have tried to always fail with captions file that you uploaded is too large, please prompts if you want an indicator that I have.

Junior Member hiplak is an unknown quantity at this point hiplak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the gartley strategy is very good strategy but i am do not good understand it, so i can say you if you have any other explain about your share strategy hope then batter for me. so many many thank you for the nice share here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap kese system ko like karty hain aur ap cahty hain k is sai hum trade karay tou ap ko pehlay usay demo par samjhna ho ga agar ap demo par achea tarah samjh laity hain tou ap aram sai trade real mai bhea kar sakty hain agar k demo par ap ko yai acaha result dain tab...

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai jab takk koi trader ek strategy ko sahi se samajh nahi leta hai wo usko real par use nahi kar sakta hai,forex mein hume pehle strategy ko demo par check karni hoti hai aur fir uske baad hei hum usko real par use kar sakte hai,loss se bachane ke liye..
    bhai sahi kaha aapne, jab tak hum us system ko demo par samjh nahi lete hai, tab tak real par nahi use karna chahiye, maine kabhi koi bhi system ko real par direct use nahi kiya hai, pahle demo par hi use karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member chagal is an unknown quantity at this point chagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy. I like very much. The strategy is quite new and certified wine, a completely new system of more misleading. Savvy Way. But that should be the strategy of my demo account. Since my real account.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may to forex trading k business may koi as system ko use nai karta ho but mujhe as lagta hy k ay aik best system hy jis may hum forex trading may trade kar forex trading k business may easily profit get kar sakta ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast