+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Gartley System.

sam234
    I dont understand this kind of system and series of method are involved in this trading system. I would try and test this system in my demo account to see if it will yield me some profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saiansh23 will become famous soon enough saiansh23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gartley and butterflies are the most frequent patterns occurs on harmonic trading. and they are reliable but instead of using any mechanical technique i would recommend the use of fibos is the most appropriate and reliable one. As this is one of the famous methods around and millions of traders use harmonics on their trading and get good results but use of higher time frames is much reliable but shorter time frames gives you edge with gartley of using small stops and maximum out of that at the fibo price levels and even 1 2 losses can be double in a single trade and I would recommend everybody to add harmonics to their trading and it is must for any trader

regards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ucek21 is an unknown quantity at this point ucek21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Patterns
    bullish gartley

bearish gartley

The first pattern on the left is a Bullish Gartley. It might not look bullish to you, but it should reverse at point D and move higher. The chart on the right is a Bearish Gartley. In this case you would short at point D because a decline from point D is expected.

There are several intricate components to a Gartley, but the most basic rules are: Leg X to A is an impulse move and the retracement leg A to D is a distinct two wave move where leg A to B equals leg C to D (in points).

There is a great indicator by nen that identifies the patterns for you.

Member ratnamalingga is an unknown quantity at this point ratnamalingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    judging from the picture looks like the system indicator is indeed very nice to be able to create a lot of advantages, but must also be supported by trade with a good experience so that it can truly be generating dollars

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sensible strategy. i favor it terribly a lot of. the strategy is fully new to actually me and happy to understand a fresh trading system. i've perceive the method. however, i should apply the strategy around my demo account. then around my real account.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you ever became quite a few perimeter calling you may have initially there's no doubt that deficiency of investment so that you can commerce and also you actually havent a different moneymanagement.
    All of hands-on tradingsystems i can posting, might be be perfectly. But the truth is for your own will have to choose the best procedure for yourself. it's essential to settle which includes a compact plate, if you ever enter into the appropriate you get out on the perfect factor, I actually need you actually all the best ! my neighbor plus fine saturday.

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    there's no doubt that deficiency of investment so that you can commerce and also you actually havent a different money management.
    All of hands-on tradingsystems i can posting, might be be perfectly. But the truth is for your own will have to choose the best procedure for yourself. A system entirely a novice to people plus able to find out a different stock trading procedure. Concerning have an understanding of doing this. Nonetheless, I have to submit an application a system at my simulated akun.

Member spidy27 is an unknown quantity at this point spidy27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe kuch bhi samajh nai ae hai ap ki startegy ki lakin me ne save kar li hai is ko samjhne k koshish karo ga aur is ko demo me use karo ga , me jab bhi koi strategy ko post karte hain to describe acha kia karain,.,.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing good strategy and i like it very much...the strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system and i have understand the process.but,i must apply the strategy in my demo account and then in my real account...

Senior Member hafizwaseem is an unknown quantity at this point hafizwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma ye hamonic patterns bohat like krta ho. Ma yaha py is great member ka shookriya kehna chaoo ga k ap ny achi cheez share ki thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast