+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Gartley System.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai trading strategy kitna badiya hai ye to dekhna hoga bhai, agar jo humare pass mein acha trading strategy ho jata hai to tab hum uske sath mein jarur yaha par achi khasi trading karke paisa kama sakte hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko chahiye ki wo esme acha trading system market me banale,trader esme jetna acha system ke saat chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme ache se sabb pehle samajhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    ha apaki forex trading ki strategy bahut hi badiya hai mujhe lagata hai ki agar aako bhi forex me success hasil karana hai to aapko demo acocunt me isisi tarah ke strtartegy ko bana kar trade karate hi rahana hoga tab hi aapko fore xme succss milta hai warna kuchh bh nahi i ta hai aapko yaha par
    Bhai trading strategy kitna badiya hai ye to dekhna hoga bhai, agar jo humare pass mein acha trading strategy ho jata hai to tab hum uske sath mein jarur yaha par achi khasi trading karke paisa kama sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha apaki forex trading ki strategy bahut hi badiya hai mujhe lagata hai ki agar aako bhi forex me success hasil karana hai to aapko demo acocunt me isisi tarah ke strtartegy ko bana kar trade karate hi rahana hoga tab hi aapko fore xme succss milta hai warna kuchh bh nahi i ta hai aapko yaha par

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is the best online job and system and it is reliable and trust able and the profit that you will earn it will never be lost and it is sure that the profit that you will earn it will be available to you at your home and it is sure that you must watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending that is profit in the form of money.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing with us your indicator. Gartley is very interesting approach to predict future variation in the pairs
    through the utilization of some famous patterns.
    Traders should develop some experience to know to detect the specific model of price action

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Personaly, I will try to test your indicator and to give feedback about the results I will find.

Else, there is another indicator called: pzharmonic.ex4

it is also a very interesting indicator that allow to identify the models of gartley
    Good luck

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakpan View Post
    Ye strategy dekhne me to bahut achchi lag rahi hai magar humen esko pahle samjhna hoga kyoki ye koi simple forex strategy nahi hai ye bilkul different type ki hai aur jab tak hum forex strategy ko samjhte nahi hai humen achchi income nahi ho sakta hai.
    Bhai dekho koi bhi strategy jab hoti hai, to humare ko test karna hota hai, jab tak wo strategy humko acha result nahi de deti hai, tab tak real par humare ko use nahi karna hota hai bhai, strategy ko samjhana hi hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member jakpan is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye strategy dekhne me to bahut achchi lag rahi hai magar humen esko pahle samjhna hoga kyoki ye koi simple forex strategy nahi hai ye bilkul different type ki hai aur jab tak hum forex strategy ko samjhte nahi hai humen achchi income nahi ho sakta hai.

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We'll test the system on demo account first, because the work on the demo account first, so that we know them and then work on the real accounts until we are sure of the labor force and thus we come to a better way of working

Member somany is on a distinguished road somany's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not satisfied with the view that you can not predict, and you can just jump back to the bar and went to the concerns of the market out. Perhaps the best advantage of other technology in this field.

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    helooo
    if you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you havent the wrong moneymanagement.
    All manual tradingsystems i will post, will be function as well. But you for yourself must find the right system for you.
    Many traders use Trendtrading, other use scalping, other use swing trading and so on. Every trader has different tradingstyles

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast