+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Gartley System.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think here I often read that there are many people looking for good indicators that don't paint and also give you a very good signal for 100% truth. It is impossible. So if this happens, the indicator knows the future correctly. It is impossible. If you know how the indicators (each indicator) work, then you know that there is math in the game and they can only reach the target around.

So, you have to have a little trading experience with each trading system that you want to use. Look at the chart and see what the trading system will tell you. And take action or not. and this is the package, in whatever we do, business will never have an absolute strategy that can benefit us. including in the trading business. if we will use the strategy we must test using a demo account first. after the strategy proves to be useful, we apply it to a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy, and look, I will try my first account in penny. I want to prove what percentage of profit it is. When I'm sure, I will use it in my standard account. Hopefully this strategy really works well. and this strategy is really new to me and happy to know the new trading system. I have understood the process. However, I have to implement the strategy in my demo account. Then on my real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you haven�t the wrong moneymanagement.
    All manual tradingsystems i will post, will be function as well. But you for yourself must find the right system for you.
    Many traders use Trendtrading, other use scalping, other use swing trading and so on. Every trader has different tradingstyles. So i can�t tell you whats yours?

Test ist in Demo, if fits to your Style so you must work on your moneymanagement to get no margin calls.

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai aapne Ek bahut acche strategy share ki hai lekin mujhe is strategy ki samajh bilkul Bhi Nahi Hai Kyu ke main Forex trading market men new hun Aur Main abhi tak Forex trading call kar raha hoon aur Mujhe Aise hai ki mai jaldi learn karunga To Phir main Akela strategy Kothi classmate test karunga.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,232 Times in 4,141 Posts
    the asian market is good to earning, if you face the loss.. then next time u use 10$ order. means u double ur lot order if u face the loss. so this type u can esily recover the loss. easily.
    mainly in this strategy. u make proft most of time. when ever u loss .. when the market is change its movement.. that time .. u face the loss. only.
    very soon.. i given 15 pairs. trading strategy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-30)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    bhai ji ye system bahut he badia hai aur ess par pehle trader ko ache se dhyaan dena chahiye,eesme trader demo par ess par practice kkarenga to he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb knlwedge banalena chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro apki es strategy bohat zabardast hai meney pehly to kabhi use nahi kiya magar mere kheyal sy mujhe ab try krna chahiye or dekhna chahiye k ye forex main ketna aham hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai system to mast mana jata hai lekin humare ko agar jo aise system se earn karna hai to iske liye trading ke liye practice bahut jayda karna hota hai, is tarah ke system profitable maane jaate hai lekin easy nahi hote hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-01-23), sasa (2018-01-18)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Bhai ye system kaafi acha lagra Hai esko test jaroori karna chahiye,esse ache se market me pehle demo par test karlena chahiye jisse trader sahi time frame ka market se pata Kar sakein
    Bhai dekho mera ye manna hota hai ki jo bhi system acha lag raha hota hai uske uper ek dum se aap yakeen na kare, aapko wo system ko test karna hota hai, agar wo system acha fayda demo par deta hai to aapko real par use karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ye system kaafi acha lagra Hai esko test jaroori karna chahiye,esse ache se market me pehle demo par test karlena chahiye jisse trader sahi time frame ka market se pata Kar sakein

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2017-11-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-26), rehanayaz (2017-11-06), sakigbest (2018-08-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast