+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade like a BOSS simplefied System.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Long Entry:

- Course is over the yellow line
    - Current candle is light blue
    - Course has a resistance zone crosses
    - On the lower indicators is the color blue at the end and the signal line has crossed the upper horizontal black line

Short Entry:

- Price is below the yellow line
    - Current candle is pink
    - Course has a resistance zone crosses
    - Below is the color indicators at the end of orange and the signal line has crossed the lower horizontal black line

For the money I've Manga Movement established the following rules:

- The SL comes from the resistance zone under Long or short at about
    - RR is 1:1.5
    you could also run the trade, let profits run along the lines of limiting losses

I myself have the watch on the major pairs on H4, try abzuchecken every 4 hours during the day the couple, I'll take the trades and let them pass until they have finally landed the TP or SL.

Attachment 522

Attachment 523
    thanks brother, main aapki ye strategy ko demo par try karunga, main aapki zip file download kar li hai, agar mujhe useful laga, to main apna comments jarur dena pasand karunga. ishi tarah sabhi trader ko apna apna experience share karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kamleshforex View Post
    ye baat aapne sahi kahi hai hume koi bhi naya tips pahle demo par try karna chahiye agar hume usmein kuch lagta hai ki theek hai to hume use real par try karna chahiye direct koi bhi tips hum real par nahi kar sakte hai agar tips mein gadbad huyi to humara achcha khasa loss ho sakta hai.
    I am sure that this information will helpful for members in this forum, bu unfortunately, this information is not in English, could any one translate it into English? I understand the thread and I want to comment that in forex trading we can trade like a manager (boss) only with a simple strategy. Find your own strategy and feel comfortable with it, trade using your own indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Galore of minute I try to hump new strategy. But various moment I chance whatever unwashed thought and academic analyze but your submitting information really useful and realistic canvass that I find It can aid me to do something surmount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    First i will do practice in my demo account and then after getting the result i will apply this on my live trading account. You have explained about the entries its very nice.Whether the system is only suitable in H4 and whether TF can not be used otherwise. And how long have you used this system..

Member ingsun is an unknown quantity at this point ingsun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hallo guys, seems simple enough .. but while I have not been able to assess with certainty. I learned that the explanation of your technique. what the name of this technique? thank you very much ..

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , i do not prefer logging to a system designed by someone else , at least i feel like i am not controlling the sense of the matter or the explanation fully , every system have a draw back with no doubt
    this draw backs mistakenly are oftenly not shown through the discussions, and it shows up only after some courses of trading , and it is sometimes risky enough to damage an account to bring its margin call after a few trades easily.

Banned rathil is an unknown quantity at this point rathil's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the money I've Manga Movement established the following rules:

- The SL comes from the resistance zone under Long or short at about
    - RR is 1:1.5
    you could also run the trade, let profits run along the lines of limiting losses

I myself have the watch on the major pairs on H4, try abzuchecken every 4 hours during the day the couple, I'll take the trades and let them pass until they have finally landed the TP or SL.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good strategy but need to test it first in demo trading for the very good understand so i am try it my next demo trading after them i am use it my real trading my dear friend. hope its give me very good profit here. so many thank you for the nice share.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't disagree with you that we should trade like a boss but at the same time we still have to understand that we don't have to be over confidence when we trade because the more we become more confidence we might lose our account when we are not ready thats what i really think based on my understanding

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a reasomable system. You have tested it for a while? I like the fact that the r/r is better than 1. I am looking for a longer term trading strategy and this might work well for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open