+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Maintenance Strategy.

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 865721 View Post
    dear in this stratgy you have not told where to enter the trade and how much take profit minimum and what should be the stop loss these things are the core of any stratgy their fore plz mention here that we caan use this stratgy to over advantage
    trade must with the capital strength and power margins in trading learn to use the trading system is great for strength training and margin analysis and must learn to exercise the power of margin trading and money management that reduced in trade safety small risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in this stratgy you have not told where to enter the trade and how much take profit minimum and what should be the stop loss these things are the core of any stratgy their fore plz mention here that we caan use this stratgy to over advantage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    interesting to learn trading strategies you give, but you should also give an explanation about how much pips stoploss is used to remember the time frame H4 range used should have been very large, but it is also how the moving average period used

Senior Member adeeltalat is an unknown quantity at this point adeeltalat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you should explain this strategy in good manner in this way no one can understand it and please explain it by charts and tell me all indicator which will use in this system. with it than this is really a profit making strategy.

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe you should describe this technique in great way no one can understand it and please describe it by charts and inform me all indicator that will used in this system.

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahee kaha aap nay scalping ekk aayse stratigies hi joo chootay or barraay donoo traders kay leyi achee maane jaate hai.may khud bee scalping pasand kartaa hoo or apnay trade may esse koo use kartaa hoon.or achee earning bee kar raha hoon.stratigies koye bee hoo aap koo uss kay leyi achaay analysis or mahnaat karnee partee hai tab jaa kay aap ek achee or profitable straitgies teyaar hotee hai.

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in a way that does not explain too me understand as a newbi, I just want to ask something why should use the H4 chart?
    whether the way you use it's recommended to only a novice trader or one that has a lot of experience in the world of forex,
    whether this method including long-term trading or scalping.?

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    it is very good that you have a good strategy for scalping and i think if you are using proper money management in your trades then you can earn good money from scalping easily but in volatile market we should not do scalping , i always prefer long term trading in volatile market .
    absolutely right, because in the scalping needed keakurat in analyzing because scalping was just taking profit besart within fast using a lot anyway so it is not advised for newbie
    good luck

Member waseemahmed is an unknown quantity at this point waseemahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me smajhta hu k yeh bht hi achi strategy hai or mere khyal me hume is ko follow zarur krna chaiye or jgha tak ho ske low maintance strategy me tarding hume achi tarh se krni chaiye or me smajhta hu k yeh astrategy humare liye bht hi useful b hoskti hai...

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai main scalping karna achchi tarah se janta hoon, maine pahle knowledge hi liya tha, kyun ki main janta hoon, ki scalping ek risky trading hai, isliye uske liye main kafi practice kari hai, aur kafi achchi strategy banayi hai.
    it is very good that you have a good strategy for scalping and i think if you are using proper money management in your trades then you can earn good money from scalping easily but in volatile market we should not do scalping , i always prefer long term trading in volatile market .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open