+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: How to develop my own Trading plateform

Senior Member Hassan Notty is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan Notty's Avatar
    Thanks
    apna trading software banana itna asan nahi ha infact boht sa brokers mt4 use kertay han aur aur broker apna server adress login aur password us mt4 panel mai login kerwata ha ap ager apna panel banana chahtay ho to is lia boht tajarba chaiya aik newbie software engineer ka bas ka kam nahi ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aslamo-alaikum
    bhai jan appp pakistan k kis city sy talok rakhty ho ? please inform me?
    i am from shiekhupora. and my mail adress is:
    abdullah.313.27@gmail.com
    iam a mcs student in the virtual university.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    main programing nai janta.is liey dear main ap ko koi mashwra nai day sakta.main meta trader 4 use karta hun.ye trading kay liey best hai.mery khyaal say apna trading plate form bannana boohat boohat mushkil ho ga.

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still don't get the solution to this problem of mine,
    i want someone to help me, in making a trading plateforum for me,
    i really love to make it. for me and for others.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe you have to be quite the programmer to be able to do that.malso if you knows an already programmed fading platform's programming language I thou can engineer it to fit your fast or you could get an already made adding platform and reverse engineer it for your needs. Good luck

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can i do something like that,
    or else, i need more programming knowldeges,
    of different programing languages.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is very difficult to develop your own trading platform becouse the trading business is very risky if we have good experience about
    trading then we are successful trader in trading and i think if we have good experiance about trading. knowledge of any previous version to make our own trading platform. we need the help of any other programmer who mak when we bild new trading plateform we need some
    engineer and software making perso

Banned noman9t8 is on a distinguished road noman9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you can develop your trading plat from by the doing demo trade and doing demo trade is the most important for you gain skill on the forex trade and now most of the new trader do not doing demo trade so you can gain skill by doing demo trade

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Developing your own trading plateform is diffilult.only senior programmers can do this.it is do not necessary for us to have the ability to develop own trading plateform.wo should just need to know about exsisting trading apps and their use.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    to know ssome programming language and to have the ability to create some code is really interessting and can help the trader t developp his personal indicators or his personal strategy;but i think that to develop an entire platform will be more difficult and i prefer to invest time on learning forex than programming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)