+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: How to develop my own Trading plateform

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apna trading platform baney kay liay apko apna forex ka software aur trading platform banana parey ga jesey ka sab forex broker kertey hain aur pher un per apni trade bhe kertey hain aur trade kerwatey bhe hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is very difficult to develop your own trading platform becouse the trading business is very risky if we have good experience about trading then we are successful trader in trading and i think if we have good experiance about trading.then you are successful in trading business...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ranakhurramctn is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhurramctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we bild new trading plateform we need some engineer and software making person but its very deficult besause time limet is very short to runing your software i suggest if any person do this it is totally impossible instaforex is instaforex i like it.

Banned mst.nepa@ is an unknown quantity at this point mst.nepa@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It is quite difficult to formulate your own investing program as the investing organization is extremely high-risk in case we've got good experience with regards to investing then we have been prosperous speculator throughout investing and when we've got not any experience with regards to investing then we have been losers.

Senior Member haafiz is an unknown quantity at this point haafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have you spent a lot of money building your own trading application only to find that it still does not serve your needs as expected? aru you paying for a platform that you do not own? are you fretful thet you cannot solve critical softwear problems because you do not have the source code.

Member fauzan is an unknown quantity at this point fauzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you really utilize a programming ability you then will surely be able to open the supply code as to the mt4 platform. when one has such line you'll be able to modify a few of those along with your knowledge.
    other then i feel to the point it is higher out to strive out to develop a few script and indicators that could be usefull for everyone whereas trading

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is very difficult to develop our own trading platform and we need excellent grip on programming and knowledge of any previous version to make our own trading platform. we need the help of any other programmer who make any previous platform for Forex trading to get this target.

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys anyone know, how to get MT4's source code. i desperately need this,
    i want to make a trading plateform.. i really need this, anyone please help me,
    thanks. gys in advance

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge nahi dera mujhe robots ki programing ka idea hai but Trading platform ki programing ka koi bahi idea nahi hai kiyo ak aja tak mujhe is ki programing ki need nahi howe is lioya idea bahi nahi ha .

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have a programming skill then you will be able to open the source code of the mt4 platform.when you got such line you can modify some of them with your knowledge.
    But i think that it is better to try to develop some script and indicators that may be usefull for you while trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)