+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: How to develop my own Trading plateform

Banned noman9t8 is on a distinguished road noman9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can develop your trading plat from by the doing demo trade and now demo trade is the best for develop skill and gain knowledge on the forex trade if you do not have any knowledge on the forex trade you can develop your skill and demo trade or practice is the most important for all trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zaid babu is on a distinguished road zaid babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to develop our own trading platform and i think we do not need to develop our own trading platform because we have many good platforms for Forex trading and we can chose any one from them according to our preference.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is very difficult to develop our own trading platform and we need excellent grip on programming and
    knowledge of any previous version to make our own trading platform. we need the help of any other programmer who mak when we bild new trading plateform we need some engineer and software making person but its very deficult besause time lime
    t is very short to runing your software i suggest

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han man is baat say igre karta hon keh forex aik bvohut accha bussnis hai mony kmaney keh liye kinkeh is say ziada munafa baksh karobar merey kiyal say koi aur nahein hai yeh aik accha platform hai bussnis karny keh liye is par pori dunya say log kam kar rahey hain

Senior Member Zee121 is on a distinguished road Zee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think you are best programer in your thinking but i think this is so difficult fo make a metatrader platform for own use because there is a lot of difficulty to make a metatrader software in Forex trading market dear.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think developing your own trading platform is some thing too difficult to do if it is impossible and i think this type of question must be told to the insta forex administration and the trading business is very risky if we have good experience about trading then we are successful trader in trading and if we have not any experience about trading then we are losers....

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's very hard to develop our own trading platform and strong grip in planning and knowledge of all prior versions to make our own trading platform. need help from another programmer who does the former platform for Forex trading to achieve this goal.

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think so that it is only a work of c++ or only java i think this is the combination of different languages in which c++, java and other languages are include. every language include and cover a basic part in software so it is not of only one language.

Senior Member shahzad51 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Developing of new trading platform is very risky because Forex is very risky business in this business you can doing trade with many years of experience without any experience and knowledge developing of new trading platform is very difficult. I suggest you to work in Insta Forex trading platform this is best and famous in Forex business.

Senior Member sweetkuri82 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetkuri82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear it is very difficult to develop your own trading platform you must have good abilities about this business and you have to ask this question from admin of forum i think admin give you a good answer of your thread so dear it is very long process for you to develop your own but i think it i snot impossible so best of luck dear...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)