+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member rayou is an unknown quantity at this point rayou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank's a lot sir for sharing this with us i will try it tomorrow!! the strategy look very simple and easy!! and will let you know about the updates!! i hope that i will make some profit from it!! i just love that kind of strategies!! good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rat is an unknown quantity at this point rat's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's impossible to earn 100% profit by trading because trading is the business and loss is the essential part of business we can decrease the chance of loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abrar Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Reski197 View Post
    Trading forex 100% Profit

In this strategy we are open positions SELL EUR / JPY. Between the hours of 19:30 to 23:00, watch the third chart pair (EUR / USD, USD / JPY and EUR / JPY). Note the movement chart EUR / USD and USD / JPY, if both are above (both near high day) is certainly EUR / JPY will break even over too high. That's when the best time to open a Sell position. You do not need to use a stop loss. Jiika one pair EUR / USD or USD / JPY down the EUR / JPY has definitely come down, then the next move if both (EUR / USD & USD / JPY) down, then the EUR / JPY fell sharply and definitely adds to our profit
    can you please post pictures? and i believe no strategy even the leading indicators are not 100% profitable or accurate. are you talking about the break out strategy? please explain briefly. and please do attach a picture if possible. and then i would like to test it in demo.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alidz16 View Post
    hayyy ... If you try to learn forex trading more you can collect a lot of trading experience and you will be expert on this work. So becoming expert you can make more.
    As many you can lean as many you can attach your learn on your starety and by using properly you can make more. So as many you can learn as many you can earn.....
    think that am agree with you my friend and this is not possible in the forex market but all the traders are so lucky and fortunate that they will get the 100 percent profit, may be there can be some chances if someone have good trading skills.

Member alidz16 is an unknown quantity at this point alidz16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hayyy ... If you try to learn forex trading more you can collect a lot of trading experience and you will be expert on this work. So becoming expert you can make more.
    As many you can lean as many you can attach your learn on your starety and by using properly you can make more. So as many you can learn as many you can earn.....

Senior Member smfory is an unknown quantity at this point smfory's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex market, !00% profit is a big think to think of. It is quite a moving market place where trillions of dollars moves around. So Making 100% profit is not that easy. Need lots of patience and education and also smart money to back up trade! Then only it is possible.!

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forever we won't get 100% profit on daily, as a result of during this trading loss will not avoid, thus i guess the profit can vary every day. this my mind

Senior Member rozikfx is an unknown quantity at this point rozikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems great if the trader can profit up to 100% I still have not been able to achieve
    this profit as though I often tried in the forex trading strategies and try anything but
    I still can not, maybe if the traders can achieve profit by 100% can you share here

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex trading 100% profit if you have a good forex skills and knowledge than you can get 100% profit in forex market forex need work hard you need to spent more time in forex market and learn more about forex trading trade according to the forex news and get 100% profit in forex market.

Senior Member manukhan is an unknown quantity at this point manukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    100% success when we are working hard if we are new in the trading learn nothing and start trading in the market we are in lose so first work on demo account and start study on the forex then you get 100% success in the forex market otherwise you are fail and get nothing in any where

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)