+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 109 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Senior Member ahmed151515 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed151515's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji han bhai aap sahi keh rhy hain forex main trading krny se aap bohat paisy kama skty hain yeh apko 100 % profit hai yeh aik aisa kam hai jo ap bgair kisi investment k kr skty hain or is se bohat paisy kama skty hain forex is world best business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wahaj0202 is an unknown quantity at this point wahaj0202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Today is an age of information overwhelming. Among the overwhelming information every day, which two information do you really need to make your own successful trading decisions?han iss baat pe haam saab ko ghoor kerna hoga

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Emotional, discretionary and subjective trading decisions are the major obstacles in trading. With AbleTrend Trading Signal, you can have exact and objective Buy/Sell target prices that have been validated by back testing performance results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    100% profit is possible when I target myself as slow motion trader and follow your trading strategy very strictly.
    But when you increase your greed and detached your money management system you never gain profit from this market.
    I think it is enough if we get 100% profit within one year.It also my expectation but not target.
    Last 8 month I doubled my balance by follow my strategy.
    All strategies fails at certain point but i will tray yours strategy.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you do not expect to get 100% profit because we know forex is very difficult and risky, so if you get a lot of profit it imposible,you have to think if you want posting.bicara easier than doing, we are trading Which was only won 20% -50 % ... because we will experience loss

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is absolutely not going to be possible in any way because you have to make room for loses too in this business so we need to be a realist all the time you can not be making money you also will have to make some mistakes in tis business which will bring with it a loss of trade and this will make you to be more wiser in future tradings.

Banned wahaj0202 is an unknown quantity at this point wahaj0202's Avatar
    Thanks
    han aage raap pooori mehaenaat see kaam kerenge ttoo aapmko faaida to hoohiga jkio k j isnsaan kabhi kbi kisi cheex ko hasil kerne k lye mehenat kerta he to wo us emilte he ye haam ne duneye mne dekha he

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Forex trading is not 100% profitable business. It has always risk and fear of loss. But those trader who has the proper knowledge skill and training has less risk in the trading and they are earning the huge amount without any fear and tension.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is trick actualy 100% accurate? why not just trade on the hours 18:30 too 22:00, hoow about anoother hour? What tricks are useles except att that hoour, I wil try this trick god luck...

Junior Member fikhan is an unknown quantity at this point fikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is extremely tough. 100 percent as to the profit potential in targeting me slowly straight into the dealership out to track trading strategy in strict kind. other then if you carry the greed and finances management system you may not earn a profit during this market. i believe that's not enough, that in case we will just be, too, i expect a 100 percent profit among one year, but is not within the destination. 8 last month doubled my strategy for my account.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    change in tramontane presentness at the world activity. Market Forex nowness is all over the mankind. Due to the squeaking storey of unpredictability, some research to the industry Forex, as diversion. Currency values are dynamical rattling quickly, you give poverty worthy psychotherapy and at the equal example, upright fortune to be healthy to good heap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 109 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)