+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After spending 3 years on the forex market I can clearly see that luck can intervene in the forex market, but to a certain extent. Sometimes you open orders instead of buying you to make a sell position. Everything is according to your choice and you find that you are fortunately profitable. and forex trading, profit 100%? this is a good and simple business where we make more and more money because we also get education and knowledge and experience with learning and we can get 100% profit but who gets it who tries it for a positive response.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fortunately, one hundred percent is not achieved, we cannot make 100 percent predictions of being true human beings impossible. because if we trade 100 trades some of our trades must reach sl because we don't know the market movements. So, fortunately 100% is impossible and Even though I have not noticed or found what you have mentioned, but I am sure you have the initial presumption of doing those actions and I agree maybe several times you have to gain knowledge by doing it but again nothing can be taken for granted in this matter. market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sounds great, I will see what its function is, great and thank you very much for posting here, how often do you do this? Or how long have you been making money with this situation too. Can you tell us more details about that. Ho, many trades are won by you. Thank you once again and let us know more. and this kind of trick is really 100% right? You will want only business at 9:40 p.m. to help 00 exactly how about time? What are the usual steps is of no use other than what is quiet not to believe in deve3n that you can find a strategy that can produce 100% offers for me and also every time of trading most of us face a reduction and also professionals.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand what you want to say, you want to say that if a> b and b> c then we immediately say that a> c. I like this idea, we can use it in other couples. If we know the direction of two pairs, we can know the direction of the third pair. and I think it is very difficult and there is no perfect strategy, the most important thing is that we have to do a lot of trading with a little profit and loss and it is very good and everything will be fine with focus and hard work will be extraordinary.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% profit when trading in the forex market I think is one thing that is very possible, there is no one thing that is impossible and there will be a miracle in the forex market, if someone has good ability in trading then this will provide opportunities for convenience that can produce profit or profit 100% is very easy for a trader, as well as the ability and knowledge that determines the profit to be determined and my friend believes that the kerta k koi strategy is 100% profit or loss ho hi na ye mumkin hi nai hi or ha yeh ho sakta hi koi succeeded, professional traders who have 80% and 90% are not fortunate to profit, so it is possible that or if the traders are only 90% unsuccessful, but 100% impossible.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone tries to be able to realize additional forex trading, you might gather some trading experience AND you can become an expert with this job. and so experts can make more. Just as many of you may lean Just as many of you may attach awareness to starred people AS GOOD effectively an individual can produce more. As a result, some of you might understand. Just like some you will get. and I think there is no way to trade 100% profit with and I think it is impossible and as traders we must be able to manage well and patience in trading will be very good and as traders we must focus and we can manage very well then profits will come.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok I will try my best In the forex business activity strategy is the most important and most valuable thing with the help of a perfect strategy we can make our income very fast and cover our losses. This is because stategy and plaining are good which gives us the right way to trade in forex trading activities and a good return on forex altogether and I think there is no way we can do very well with many advantages and that is a good thing , because in forex losses it will always be there and we have to be able to manage it well and that will all we can manage, but if there is a perfect strategy I think that makes no sense.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally, buying and selling in foreign currencies in international industries. Forex industry currencies can be all over the world. Because of the progress associated with uncertainty, some Forex market references, because of gambling. The ideals of foreign currencies generally change immediately, you will need useful research and while doing that, all the best. so you get a lot of territory. And some people or traders say that they have a forex trading system that pays them profit 100% but I usually don't believe and trust such systems because I think they say it because they want to sell their trading system to produce money

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Join 100% of the profitable Forex trading trading companies, regardless of whether we know 100% of the profits, most importantly from this experience, according to specific rules and regulations for Forex professionals in a 100% day-to-day market application. And I think there is no business who are able to provide 100% benefits on the grounds that the exchange rate always shows signs of change, in a few seconds. I think it's true it's impossible. Not always money pairs act the same way. Sometimes they act unexpectedly. If you try to accept more foreign exchange, you can gather a lot of exchange background and you will master this job

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading does not provide hundrad percent profit because there are fifty opportunities for loss and profit in it but we can increase the profit space in forex trading with caution in this business if it is not greedy in this business then we can generate profits without risk. and to understand these models together or as a basis for doing business or trade but I am still impressed with your strategy. It's true that it's a system that gives you a list and I find it difficult to make a profit more often. I might lose revenue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)