+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Banned boyman is an unknown quantity at this point boyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    to produce a 100% profit is certainly lots that we use large sagantlah, is evident from the trading style that we use. and this in my opinion is less secure. to 100% that we should not go to fast ****ually we accomplish this haste will only lead us to loss. target of 100% a month I also find very large

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by x2hardstonex View Post
    Thanx for sharing i think its the good way to make strategies i suggest to all that make your own strategies look and take the points from above strategies and make own strategies its good for All
    management consider the power margin losses and risk management consider using trading systems forex trading business by using the power of margin management and analyzing the risk of loss in accordance with margin and risk trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanx for sharing i think its the good way to make strategies i suggest to all that make your own strategies look and take the points from above strategies and make own strategies its good for All

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you did not tell us the time in gmt as i believe that it would have been better as i do not know your timezone but all the same, i think that this strategy will be very good because of the fact that you are weighing two different currency pairs to judge a third.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main 100 % profit tu bilkul sure nahi hai kiyo ka Forex ek business hai our sab janta hai Forex business main loss our profit dono hi ki jaga hote hai. but ya keh skate hai high skills our high experience ka sath loss ka chance bhot kam ho jata hai .

Banned Habibur is an unknown quantity at this point Habibur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the time, industry inside currency exchange with the international market place. Market place Forex foreign currency is worldwide. Due to the higher level involving unpredictability, many refer to the marketplace Forex, while wagering. Currency exchange ideals are usually modifying quickly, you'll need excellent investigation as well as at the same time, good luck in order to terrain lots.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Reski197 View Post
    Trading forex 100% Profit

In this strategy we are open positions SELL EUR / JPY. Between the hours of 19:30 to 23:00, watch the third chart pair (EUR / USD, USD / JPY and EUR / JPY). Note the movement chart EUR / USD and USD / JPY, if both are above (both near high day) is certainly EUR / JPY will break even over too high. That's when the best time to open a Sell position. You do not need to use a stop loss. Jiika one pair EUR / USD or USD / JPY down the EUR / JPY has definitely come down, then the next move if both (EUR / USD & USD / JPY) down, then the EUR / JPY fell sharply and definitely adds to our profit
    Not necessarily always the same market situation. You should not be too confident, and profit 100% it is not a definite. You must be aware of it. For traders who choose the way of technical analysis, very wary of news coming, how do you as a strategy to anticipate filter news?

Senior Member kanai.lal1 is an unknown quantity at this point kanai.lal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    100% of the profits you can refer to themselves as the slow movement and also carefully adhered to, merchant's van, if you add Jed och Strategies. greed and money management system is not loose, you can benefit from the market because of the current concern relating to implementation of the strategy, first gave me a 20 point loss, but still I'm impressed by your strategy. and well organized. These models are classified as a basis for mutual understanding and help, or

Member waseemahmed is an unknown quantity at this point waseemahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me smajhta hu k aisa wese impossible nai hai k tarding me hume 100 % profit na ho lkn me smajhta hu k aisa hone k liye bht si cheze chaiye hongi expeirnced or luck ager humare asth hogi to humare sath aisa possible hoskta hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by star083 View Post
    for getting 100% profit is not an easy job in this business.it takes a lot of time and high knowledge.but even than we can not say that every trade we opened will give us profit.this is game of experience and high skills.
    Haan bhai sahi kaha aapne, is business mein 100% kuch nahi hota hai, is business mein achchi mehnat karni padti hai, kafi samay is business mein spend karta hai, tab jaa kar trader ko kafi achcha knowledge milta hai, to bhi 100% nahi hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)