Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member jayomer is an unknown quantity at this point jayomer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday night i had tried to sell and buy with my trial account
    but i loss some of it am beginner there and i wanted to test
    and i need your advices in how to deal with mt4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shimo is an unknown quantity at this point shimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In General, changes in foreign currency on the international market. Currency exchange markets around the world. The result is a high degree of unpredictability and some queries in the Forex market as gambling. Territorial units of the dynamics of money very quickly, do you want a rational analysis and was ready for honest shops in the country at the same time smart luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the trader can benefit a lot, it's impossible, but if someone has a lot of losses trading not impossible, any forex trading for me, sometimes, sometimes loss results ...... .. ... .....

Junior Member kokolkola is an unknown quantity at this point kokolkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% of profits are made to measure as traders move and track your strategy right Mercantilism. But when you increase your greed and monetary system never got the money. I think that it is enough if we tend to make 100% in a year. This time my expectations, but eight months two times with the balance of my strategy.

Senior Member johur is an unknown quantity at this point johur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These works examine the changes in costs, prices and a wide range of motions. When the analysis of the value of the movements, structure, outlined and organized. These models will be classified and can be used for understanding or as a basis for negotiations or trade.

Senior Member saidur is an unknown quantity at this point saidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible if i take risk step by step and very easily.Greedy mentality can hamper for gaining profit.So evrybody should take risk very carefully.So i think all traders must have aquire knowledge about Forex market and trade.So demo account is very essential for the traders.After practicing day day any traders can be able to profit 100% profit.It is possible and i believe it.

Member Syed Abbas is an unknown quantity at this point Syed Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray lehaaz se koi aisi strategy ni hai k jo hmain 100% profit day
    ziada se ziada hmain is kaamyaab strategy se 70% faida mil skta hai ziada ni

Senior Member rafia farooq is an unknown quantity at this point rafia farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually talking, trade in remote money at the global market. Market Forex money is onto every part of the planet. Because of the large amount of unconventionality, some imply the market Forex, as betting.

Senior Member sanga is an unknown quantity at this point sanga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency exchange, international market. Currency market Forex is everywhere on the planet. Some, such as the high volatility in the Forex market, the game. The coin field Dynamics very quick thinking you intelligent analysis and when to land a decent job with good luck.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reski197 View Post
    Trading forex 100% Profit

In this strategy we are open positions SELL EUR / JPY. Between the hours of 19:30 to 23:00, watch the third chart pair (EUR / USD, USD / JPY and EUR / JPY). Note the movement chart EUR / USD and USD / JPY, if both are above (both near high day) is certainly EUR / JPY will break even over too high. That's when the best time to open a Sell position. You do not need to use a stop loss. Jiika one pair EUR / USD or USD / JPY down the EUR / JPY has definitely come down, then the next move if both (EUR / USD & USD / JPY) down, then the EUR / JPY fell sharply and definitely adds to our profit
    is correlation between third this positive pair or negativity? for example if EU went up, hence EJ will go up or downwards? can you present its the picture is here??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)