+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 109 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manikah View Post
    100% profit is possible when I target myself as slow motion trader and follow your trading strategy very strictly.But when you increase your greed and detached your money management system you never gain profit from this market.I think it is enough if we get 100% profit within one year.It also my expectation but not target.Last 8 month I doubled my balance by follow my strategy.
    Yes, I do agree with you about the increase of greediness can make us difficult to gain profit, that is on you perspective as a daily trader and you still have your daily job. But, as you know many traders do trading for living, so at least once in a month they need to withdraw their money to cost their living. How can the full-time traders cost their life if they only can double their amount in 12 months later. For the scalpers, they can double their amount around 2 months more or less. So, any opinions can be good if on their own trading style. I guess so, thank you....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahid1 View Post
    I think this is a very profitable business if we invest the amount in the forex market and
    also earn enough. The begineers should under stand the indicators of the market and also trend.
    This is very risky business. and it is a 100% profitable business.
    but remember brother....forex not always give us 100 % profit we invest....many trader has losing htier money here...need more than luck here....never entering without any preparation before beacue the chance to loss more bigger than our winning chance....remember that to leave our wrong percetion about forex can make us rich

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member captain abid is an unknown quantity at this point captain abid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, to earn a profit as per our expectations, you should have a sharp minded and hundred percent knowledge in this field, so you can beat the challengers......

Senior Member forex4earn is an unknown quantity at this point forex4earn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have good knowledge on forex. then you can success. make 100% profit on forex trade. that is really easy for good trader. so need learn and practice on forex get profit huge. if you think ya play like gamble you'll loss your money. so need learn and experience on forex you can success on...

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no forex trading is not 100% profitable i think this is 50/50 i mean 50 risk for loss and 50 percent chance for profit that other thing if your invest is tight then your loss be 25% risk and your profit be 75% but itx forex ok

Member kaku is an unknown quantity at this point kaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exchange on foreign exchange markets. In the currency market Forex is all over the globe. Due to the high degree of unpredictability, some sitting on the Forex market, as well as gambling. The currency too quickly could be justified by the analysis and at the same time, lucky to be able to land a decent business dynamics are reasonable.

Member pintoo is an unknown quantity at this point pintoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These works analyze the changing costs, prices and alternative movement. Nevertheless, analysis of the structure of the movements described and classified is worth it. These models are sorted along and can serve as a basis for understanding or treatment or trade.

Banned racka is an unknown quantity at this point racka's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are trying to find out, you collect more Commerce forex much experience of Commerce and you can enter into this work. I therefore want to change knowledge building more. As little as more gets you plug in your information about your strategy and put to good use you will build more. You will learn a few more that you will earn.

Banned forumposter will become famous soon enough forumposter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profits are possible to the target because Merchandiser cinema and is done in accordance with the Nonstrategic. when you will increase your greed and your money management system through the UH interrupted, to get money in this market. I think this is enough, if we tend to 100% of the profits of the year. It is also my expectations, but it is not the Riel. In the past eight months I have my strategy of balance greater than.

Member ramsha is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A profit is possible after the goal as a moving image and very carefully watch over its strategy of Commerce. But then, what elevates your greed and a separate cash management system come ne'er to cash in on this market. I think that's enough, when we tend to 100% profit within a year. It's also my expectations, but it is not the goal. For the past eight months I have double balance following my strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 109 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)