+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 109 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member peer143 is an unknown quantity at this point peer143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think agar forex k bary main knowlege ho or hard work kya jye to iss sy 100%fayde hasal kar sakty hain.because kasi kam k mukmal kamyabi k lye us pay mehnat karna zarory hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ssdpa is an unknown quantity at this point ssdpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is new world when we start trading forex online, many things we have to take care about and we misses many things, your strategy needs full focus and near manual operation, good policy if passes some times and may be many times but if fails we have nothing to rescue about.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monir07 is an unknown quantity at this point monir07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IN the each strategy does not accept that the change gave the success rate of 100%. My first loss of function, but he ran well IN the strategy IN the interested I have 20 points and time as strategic commercial 70. Is concerned, I would say?

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think so that trading is 100% profitable business loss and profit is the part of every business it is depend on your work that how you perform so you make it if you work hard so most of the time you can make profit from forex

Senior Member jihad1981 is an unknown quantity at this point jihad1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't agree with the 100% profits on the forex market. All startegies can not insure a 100% profit. What a trader should do is to maximize his profits when possible, and minimize his losses as usuallu as possible.

Member ziku is an unknown quantity at this point ziku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Typically, foreign currency Exchange in the international market. Any place in the world because my high level of market forecast gaming, Currency market Forex, clean with a few. Good really fast to change the value of the currency, you need smart analysis and at the same time, you are ready to land the biggest wealth, smart.

Member zxsdfg is an unknown quantity at this point zxsdfg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This type of action to evaluate changes in fees, rates, along with other actions. After research, in terms of the value of the action, the composition defined in the framework of the structured. This kind of types is likely to be met, and also are useful for understanding and as a starting point for your business, as well as buying and selling.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai main bhi ye hi manta hoon, koi bhi strategy 100% nahi de sakti hai, humare pass mein knowledge hai, to hum khud ke liye 70% to 80% tak ki successful strategy ko araam se bana sakte hai.
    hanji bhai koi bhi strategy 100 percent nahi de sakti hai ye tou hume hei apni knwledge se strategy ko banana hoga aur uss par work karna hoga,hum strategy mein jetni practice karenge utni achhi hamari strategy hogi..

Senior Member umair4u is an unknown quantity at this point umair4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you can get 100% from your capital but if you are good trader then if you have full knowledge in this business then everything is possible but it is very difficult to learn about this business

Junior Member kalma is an unknown quantity at this point kalma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You keep 100% of income. The film is actually a hard assignment exchange it made him famous. But greed is at the same time, and the earliest management market money and gain the benefit of 100% of the mansion each year. If you need to have it enough, I guess. But beyond my expectations, not directed eight last month, according to my strategy, my balance is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 109 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)