+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well buddy, really in forex trading I personally think that if it is 100% profitable in this business I don't think so. Because no one can say anything about this business. Then how can we say that we will get 100% profit from this business. So many difficult businesses and also a very risky business to do. So we have to be careful about this. and forex is a very risky business and losses are very common. we must not learn forex, we must lose in the forex trading business. we have to take high risks so we have to get 100% profit but one big problem we should not learn in forex trading is that we should not make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% profit is always impossible but sometimes maybe 100% of the profit might occur when I target myself as a slow-moving trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly. But when you increase your greed and let go of your money management system and Yes I am impressed by your strategy, because I observe most of the time, the direction is mostly the same, so we can follow your strategy, but the direction is not always the same, so be careful movement and when the direction is the same as the Member explains then takes the entry otherwise you can face difficulties

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we get 100%. but you work hard on the market and you are a successful trader. You know that it is the basis of market strategy. You always follow market trends. You are a successful trader. You easily reach the target. and I think there is no way to trade 100% profit with and I think it is impossible and as traders we must be able to manage well and patience in trading will be very good and as traders we must focus and we can manage very well then profits will come.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% profit is always impossible but sometimes maybe 100% of the profit might occur when I target myself as a slow-moving trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly. But when you increase your greed and let go of your money management system and In forex treading, I think 100% profit might occur when I target myself as a slow-moving trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly. But when you increase your greed and let go of your money management system, you never benefit from this market. I think that's enough if we get 100% profit in one year. This is also my hope but not a target. The last 8 months I doubled my balance by following my strategy. This is realtyty You can step on forex well but with knlage ok

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear, I obviously think there is no doubling of forex trading, fortunately 100%, it's not easy for everyone, but successful traders get 100% income from forex trading accounts very easily because they have learned and understood well about forex and also more and yes, my dear of course, I clearly believe that it is really difficult to make 100% profit in forex it is a risky business and we can only make good strategies that can avoid us losing our money and minimize risk so we can make a good profit on that

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy is very simple. but what's in it is the profit of 100% because I don't think there is a strategy that can guarantee 100% profit everything is flawed, and it is the job of managing money to regulate how much we lose in forex trading and in general, trading foreign currencies on the international market. The Forex Currency Market exists throughout the world. 100% profit is possible when I target myself as a slow-moving trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading foreign currencies on the international foreign exchange market in the world. These models will be grouped together and will be used to understand or as a basis for transactions. and 100 percent of your time will make a profit and this is only possible if you don't make mistakes and also if you keep your trade open for a long time. That's two ways you can win one hundred percent of the time. But another thing you should know is that if you want to make money on the forex market, you have to know how to deal with losses. If you don't make money longer than you imagined

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Could it be 100% profitable in this business I don't think so. Because no one can say anything about this business. Then how can we say that we will get 100% profit from this business. So many difficult businesses and also a very risky business to do. So we have to be careful about this. and Forex trading can give us a 100% profit if we can trade with good foreign exchange knowledge and experience. Forex knowledge is the key to the success of forex trading. Forex trading is very risky without good foreign exchange knowledge.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I know that profitable trading in forex is not an easy thing for beginners, we must have knowledge and experience about the market so we can benefit. Ok well, now I turn to the point, I want to ask that if we invest $ 100 in forex and have a basis on how to know about forex and have some experience, then what are our daily benefits that will consider reasonable benefits for beginners? Please remember that investment is only $ 100. and I like East Idle operators and strictly follow your trading strategy. But when you increase your greed and are not attached to a money management system that has never benefited from this market. I think it's enough if we have 100% profit in one year. So my hope, but not pointing. Eight months I doubled my balance to follow my strategy.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend, i think to get success in forex trading we all need to study this trading business and need to trade with the right knowledge and discipline trading. I think we must understand market trends and we must develop our own trading strategies. and thank you very much for sharing your own views with us ... beginners will be very grateful to you for this ... if they will follow this strategy they will definitely succeed and will become successful and profitable traders ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)