+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 418 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4171

Thread: Is stoploss is mandatory in every trade??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   23:14
    Best answer #1

nahi stop loss ka use Humko Sirf ussi trade mein karna chahiye jis mein hum sure nahi hote hai ki Hame profit ho sakta hai aur jo trade galti se open ho jati hai usne Bhi Hum stop loss ka use kar sakte hain theek hai agar profit no loss ho to Hame Jyada loss Na Ho Magar Jisne Hame pakka Bharosa Hota Hai Ki is mein humko profit Hoga Padme Hum Ko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-12   21:50
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

No there is no need of stop loss in every trade i will recommend you stop loss tool only in case of more risk if you are
    unable to guess the market then you have to go with the stop loss toll to safe your capital from being washed...........

2018-01-12   16:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app ko lagggy k market na app k agniast lazmi annna hai tuo p[hir app laaga sakte stoploss app ko tabb lzmi lagan chaiyie jabb app ki trade k durann koi news anni ho tab app lzmi lagay..

2018-01-12   19:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

stop loss ka use tabhi karna chahiye Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap ne Jo trade open kari hai usse aapko loss ho sakta hai agar aapko lagta hai ki nahi mujhe lost nahi hoga aap ko pura bharosa hai apne andar toh aapko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

nahin, har vyaapaar mein stop los kee koee zaroorat nahin hai, main aapako haani upakaran band karane kee siphaarish karata hoon yadi aap adhik jokhim ke maamale mein hain
    baajaar ka anumaan lagaane mein asamarth hone par aapako stop los tol se surakshit poonjee ko dhoya ja raha hai

2018-01-12   18:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  326 USD

bhai jan hum ko stop loss to hir trade pr lgana chaye hum k stop loss lgany sy he hmara accoun big loss sy save rah skta hai is luy k market ka kosh pta nhi chalta kbi kbi 1 mint man atni moving kr jati hai k hmara account wash bhi ho skta hai

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not the role because there are many strategies trade without stop loss but it help you to be in the safe side because the price a any moment can exceed the expected limit and lose your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my knowledge and experience in forex i think its mandatory and it saves our account.. It has saved me many times by closing my trade automaticaly and i always use stop loss while opening an order.. Also use trailing stop with an order to lock the profit.. I think every newbie should learn about this..
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav90 View Post
    Every day hundreds of Forex traders blame themselves for being so naive and trading without protective stops. Hundreds of others lose funds worth weeks, months & even years of trading just only in one very unsuccessful trade.

And yet another hundreds of traders, having heard dozens of times about importance of protective stops, open new trades ignoring the well known money management rules.

Stop loss isn't often a favorite tool for many Forex traders as it requires taking necessary losses, calculate risks and foresee price reversals. However, a Stop loss tool in hands of a knowledgeable trader becomes rather a powerful trading weapon than a cause of disappointment and painful losses.

so tell me is stoploss is neccesary in every trade?
    bassically to agar dekha jaey to yeh to koi mendatory to nai he lekin agar is ko lazmi use kya jaey to ap kokabhi bhi koi preshani nai ho sakti he forex mein ap kamyab hi hon gay...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think it is mandatory in all trades, it protects you in the market very well and you can remain in the market with peace of mid. If no stop loss attached you do not remain calm that disturbed your emotions and you start to trade negatively.

Member malak is an unknown quantity at this point malak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the use of stop loss order is very important to protect our money from risk or at least to minimize them,
    but there is a lot of traders do not use stop loss order is not forcing that use it, but the best to protect our money only risks,
    but not all traders used stop-loss, but I think the tradersprofessionals only ones who do not use stop-loss

Member faisalbsl is an unknown quantity at this point faisalbsl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders believe that if they do not deal with stop-loss, and the price of their return to the entry point eventually. This is not always the case. There is a risk of turning a small loss of quite considerable, that if you were to trade without stop loss is.

Banned sameerdurrani is an unknown quantity at this point sameerdurrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have a position business or move business then stop-loss is compulsory to restrict the danger stage, but for scalping deals it would not be validated to position the stop-loss as the investor would aim for few pips like 3-5 pips benefit, in such circumstances stop-loss may not be appropriate.

Junior Member ThE.pRoF is an unknown quantity at this point ThE.pRoF's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the stop lose point is necessary for all traders to define the percentage of risk of his capital when he enters any deal

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss we can use when we do not have much time to monitor prices. so stop loss is not really mandatory in every trade but if you do not have a good Psikology then stopp loss can help you in keeping your trading Psikology.

Banned benboy.ftu@gmail.com is on a distinguished road benboy.ftu@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav90 View Post
    Every day hundreds of Forex traders blame themselves for being so naive and trading without protective stops. Hundreds of others lose funds worth weeks, months & even years of trading just only in one very unsuccessful trade.

And yet another hundreds of traders, having heard dozens of times about importance of protective stops, open new trades ignoring the well known money management rules.

Stop loss isn't often a favorite tool for many Forex traders as it requires taking necessary losses, calculate risks and foresee price reversals. However, a Stop loss tool in hands of a knowledgeable trader becomes rather a powerful trading weapon than a cause of disappointment and painful losses.

so tell me is stoploss is neccesary in every trade?
    when i always trade without stop loss i have a lot of winning trades but when i put stop loss it mostly go hit my stop then my target as if there was no stop loss it would have been a profit not a loss !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 418 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)