+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 418 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4171

Thread: Is stoploss is mandatory in every trade??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   23:14
    Best answer #1

nahi stop loss ka use Humko Sirf ussi trade mein karna chahiye jis mein hum sure nahi hote hai ki Hame profit ho sakta hai aur jo trade galti se open ho jati hai usne Bhi Hum stop loss ka use kar sakte hain theek hai agar profit no loss ho to Hame Jyada loss Na Ho Magar Jisne Hame pakka Bharosa Hota Hai Ki is mein humko profit Hoga Padme Hum Ko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-12   18:39
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  326 USD

bhai jan hum ko stop loss to hir trade pr lgana chaye hum k stop loss lgany sy he hmara accoun big loss sy save rah skta hai is luy k market ka kosh pta nhi chalta kbi kbi 1 mint man atni moving kr jati hai k hmara account wash bhi ho skta hai

2018-01-12   16:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app ko lagggy k market na app k agniast lazmi annna hai tuo p[hir app laaga sakte stoploss app ko tabb lzmi lagan chaiyie jabb app ki trade k durann koi news anni ho tab app lzmi lagay..

2018-01-12   19:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

stop loss ka use tabhi karna chahiye Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap ne Jo trade open kari hai usse aapko loss ho sakta hai agar aapko lagta hai ki nahi mujhe lost nahi hoga aap ko pura bharosa hai apne andar toh aapko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

nahin, har vyaapaar mein stop los kee koee zaroorat nahin hai, main aapako haani upakaran band karane kee siphaarish karata hoon yadi aap adhik jokhim ke maamale mein hain
    baajaar ka anumaan lagaane mein asamarth hone par aapako stop los tol se surakshit poonjee ko dhoya ja raha hai

2018-01-18   12:41
    Best answer #6

nahin, mujhe nahin lagata ki har vyaapaar mein stop los tool kee koee aavashyakata nahin hai, lekin jab aapake khilaaph pooree tarah se rujhaan chal raha hai
    to aapako apanee poonjee kee suraksha ke lie stop los tool ka upayog karana hoga yadi aapane aisa nahin kiya hai to aapako dhoya jaana chaahie

Banned fzm is an unknown quantity at this point fzm's Avatar
    Thanks
    In every trade there is risk involve so we have to reduce the risk by using the stop loss options. If trade goes agaisnt the trade then stop loss will help us from the big loss. I think we should use the stop loss options in every trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I know there are lots of people who trade without a stop loss and making good profitts too. But using a stop loss is always a better option. Minimizing the losses is necessary if one is to make pfofit and stop loss is among the best tools to do it
    those who trade without the use of stop loss is the traders who dare to bear the risk. risks that they can feel is losing all the capital he had when the market moves against the analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faruk00 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk00's Avatar
    Thanks
    continuous trading is definitely unexpected. and there is no such a single mandatory law or rules for the trader that they can't take rest. thanks...........

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han bhai bilkul Stop loss har trade kay liye must hay kion kay apa ko stop loss kay saath aik protection ka ihsas rehta hay jo aap kay dimagh aur psychology ko discipline main rakhta hay aur is trah aap ki performance behtar hoti chalee jatee hay.

Senior Member bulet is an unknown quantity at this point bulet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders believe that if they do not trade and stop-loss, and the price to the point of not needing to stop capital case numbers are always somewhat at risk without a significant loss of business will go.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav90 View Post
    is stoploss is mandatory in every trade.........?
    Every day hundreds of Forex traders blame themselves for being so naive and trading without protective stops. Hundreds of others lose funds worth weeks, months & even years of trading just only in one very unsuccessful trade.

And yet another hundreds of traders, having heard dozens of times about importance of protective stops, open new trades ignoring the well known money management rules.

Stop loss isn't often a favorite tool for many Forex traders as it requires taking necessary losses, calculate risks and foresee price reversals. However, a Stop loss tool in hands of a knowledgeable trader becomes rather a powerful trading weapon than a cause of disappointment and painful losses.

so tell me is stoploss is neccesary in every trade?
    Right you are, stop loss is a very important and we shall use in any trade as we go. For my stop loss is a tool that can protect our account from Margin Call, and provide security if we do not get to see us OP when we are busy doing our activities. I always use a stop loss in my trade, and I feel more secure and protected from MC.

Senior Member tonmoyoo is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoyoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a nice job.some traders think that every entry pointnya prices will move in the direction he had hoped, and he always ignored the stop loss, it is not inevitable,,
    because in this world nothing is to analyze 100% accurate, so use a stop loss that can minimize losses, , nice job

Senior Member batmanvo is an unknown quantity at this point batmanvo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav90 View Post
    Every day hundreds of Forex traders blame themselves for being so naive and trading without protective stops. Hundreds of others lose funds worth weeks, months & even years of trading just only in one very unsuccessful trade.

And yet another hundreds of traders, having heard dozens of times about importance of protective stops, open new trades ignoring the well known money management rules.

Stop loss isn't often a favorite tool for many Forex traders as it requires taking necessary losses, calculate risks and foresee price reversals. However, a Stop loss tool in hands of a knowledgeable trader becomes rather a powerful trading weapon than a cause of disappointment and painful losses.

so tell me is stoploss is neccesary in every trade?
    Thanks for the article sharing your experience, it is useful.In my opinion, the stoploss is Mandatory in every trade and it is extremely important, if you do not use it, you can lose the entire capital when the market has great information and moving up

Senior Member divergence007 is an unknown quantity at this point divergence007's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always use stop loss for trades i take. To me, this tool is a part of my trading strategy. Because i do not want to get in huge loss whern news comes suddenly which i can not control my trades. it help me to ensure for my capital.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    Well I don't think so, there's a lot of strategy that can be implemented in forex trade, Stop Loss is one of it. For novice in trading may use this strategy, but I don't think that this is mandatory for every trade.
    stop loss is used to limit our loss in every trade. this stop loss would protect us from margin calls and high losses at a time. it can vary depending on the trader. some trader use support and resistant to place their stop loss and other trader set a fixed stop loss in their trade. with stop loss we can avoid big floating minus in our trade because of wrong position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 418 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)