+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 209 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss in Trading? Keep Your Plan & Learn from Your Mistakes.

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    many of the people are just saying about the thinks what to be adopted but your post is nice, and its my fvrt topic , that you always have to keep you mistakes in mind and stay away for the next time and this activity make you more effective in the market thn past

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really must keep your plan in circulation must also learn from the mistakes that occur during handling in order to get there in the end to a good profit, and also in order to achieve good results can benefit from them from circulation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein hamen always loss ko leny ki encourage honi chaye hamen chaye k forex trading mein but dear truth ye hai k hamen forex trading mein loss hony ki itna courage nhi hoti hai loss ki

Member jakpan is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahi baat hai agar trading me humen loss ho raha hai to humen baar baar apna plan aur strategy change nahi karani chahiye, kisi ek hi strategy ko follow karte huye humen mistake finf karni chahiye aur mistake se learn karne ki koshish karani chahiye taki hum apne loss ko control kar saken.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss ager trade me app ka ho ajy to ap mistake ko learn karo k mistake kahen par ap ney ki or kiss waja say app ka loss howa agar ap us mistake ko find kar lia to ap ki trade phir safe ho jaye gi or again app loss ni karo gay
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader must adhere to his plan to achieve a good result in his trading. A strategy that has been successfully tested has rules that must be met. To execute this task, the investor must be a disciplined person. In addition the investor must have many years of experience to support the dynamics of the market.

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, if we experience loss in trading that we make, then indeed we should learn from the mistakes we have made, and look for our other weaknesses that still exist. So with that, we can reach the maximum results from the market.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not place stop loss and most of time i help if i see market to against me, sometime i feel so anger on me because i let the floating minus to increase with a hope a that a miracle will happen and the market will reverse. i think traders who have great control on emotion during trading can make much profit from forec but for traders like me forex is very tough place to survive.

Member umar12345 is an unknown quantity at this point umar12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee ya aik common bat ha k buisness ma sab ko profit bhi milta ha or some tims loss bhi to apko is sab k lya redy hna chye isink sath forex ma bhi esha h apko loss hta h to apko apni ghaltion sa hi seekna chye or nex tim k lya ready rahna chye

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss hona bari bat ni hai app ki trade mai loss ho sakta hai bus app mahnat karte jao jab app esa karte ho to app k liye work main asaniya hon jati hai or app her terha say es main agau bhar jate ho or kamyb hona zarori ho jata hai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 209 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)