+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 209 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss in Trading? Keep Your Plan & Learn from Your Mistakes.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han me kafi daffa forex me loss ka samna kr chuka hon r me ye kheta hon k mujhy loss na laikin me hir bhe loss me a jata hon but mwe koshish kr rha hon i want yo la loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear sir Loss is part of business but the major loss occur when you loss your mind and become disheart so try to be motivated at all times because this motivation will boost up your mind and working capacity as well,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-29), fxearner (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (1)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will see that I personally think by learning from the loss we get, it will be better for us for the future. If we can find our mistakes, we can keep our plans and trade the Forex market so you can get success. and I think you may experience a reduction when you only make one mistake while managing. This is the best way to learn your mistakes and be aware of them so you can also prevent some losses from your next provision. By learning from reducing, you can understand the flaws you manage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course special persistence plays a key position throughout forex investment to support good quality is likely to bring with regard to hit achievement. Likewise investors should help learn how to be tolerant in different types of conditions because the methods of niche change to others throughout with easy speed. Adjacent to the successful supplier achieves success solely by utilizing strong persistence. and losses are the things you learn a lot in forex trading, if you really will not succeed in forex trading then you should stay focused on your goals and never give constantly to learn about strategies in forex trading and after then try to improve the experience You are in real trading as much as you can

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, In fact I really found that we need to make you have a plan and strategy. Always use proper planning and strategies. One who wants to accept losses. everybody wants a profit. Forex trading is very difficult to get success. .smart and smart people can easily achieve goals in forex trading. and If you make a loss, do not get frustrated or think to leave the market, it's just a step you must pass because you do not have enough knowledge or experience, but now you know where your mistakes are and now get a chance to learn new. lessons that will help not to repeat the same mistakes further and you can benefit both in future trades.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planes ko keep achi tra se trading karna bohat acha hai Forex main hum ko bohat hard work karne ki zarurt hai jo ke humain acha plan pay karta hai or hum Forex main kamyabi kar skte hian bohat achi tar se work ki zaurt hai.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ravi999 View Post
    ha bhai forex trading ek business hai aur ha business main profit loss dono ka ratio bana rehta hai aisa aapko koi trader nae milega jo forex trading main bus profit banata hu business main aapko hmesha itna able hona chahiye ki loss hone par bhi aap apne aapko aage le ja sake aur kabhi bhi losses se darkr trading karna mat bhuliye kynki forex trading main sab kuch ho sakta hai bus aapke pas courage hona chahiye aage badhne ka
    Jab bhi ham log apni trading ko kar rahe hote hain tab hame aksar apni trades me losses ho ho jaate hain. lekin agar ham log dhiyan se trading karte hai naur ek plan bana kar apni trades ko markets me open karte hain tab ham logon ke losses control me aa sakte hain aur is tarah se ham log ek successful tarder bhi ban sakte hain.

Hame apni trading se kis tara hse income kamana hoga is baat ko bhi samajh lena hoga.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course my dear, as I see I personally believe losing is never a big deal in forex trading even experienced traders are suffering a lot of losses in forex trading, not learning from your loss is a major problem in forex trading if you really want to be good traders are always trying to learn from your mistakes and make better strategies every time and you plan and are in good standing we have to work for the right form that brings the largest market for the options given we are all said to work for a greater value that brings the given choice . losing is not a simple thing but it needs a lot of good information that we can bring the right trade plan

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jajangfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are in the forex market and we should always be ready for loosses but if we face a loss we should always know the reasoning behind it why it happened to me so we can prevent it next time and we also have to learn from our mistakes we usually make in the market forex, we do not have to repeat the same mistakes again and again and Losses in trading is not a big thing that you just add to cut losses and losses will tell you that you do not have a good trading plan and the loss is a very good thing if you are merchants who lose out on mistakes. If you have a good trade journal then you will rely entirely on trade journals to learn from mistakes

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a very good idea because if we lose money in forex and we reply well with the intention to cover the balace that has lost it will only add to our big losses and also will be more severe our balance will run out all so think for a moment and think what mistake which we do on forex trading so our balance is reduced and losses can happen to us at any time and yes I made many mistakes before and still do. I think the best way to improve our system and performance is just to identify our mistakes and then try to resolve them as much as possible. We need to keep abreast of the plan and always try hard to learn to get better results.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 209 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)