+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MAGHNES - FREE Forex Robot

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should discuss the robot used here do not know what can be done to use forex robot can be associated with perfection by adding some features, because if you talk about free forex robot, which is what makes people confused forex robots that we use and if you chat, use and robots in the perfektVi can be used together.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saifbd is an unknown quantity at this point saifbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't believe that with 60 times this created double your truly amazing stability. But I think it would be better if you publish on the renew some for us. However, never use any currency exchange programmer, but his suggestion, I loved it. You can join the meeting with this software for us. I ask him how to use it..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello,Can you share a link or you can upload your robot mean here?
    I was also interested to try it, although only free 60 days
    thank you
    regards

Member daly is an unknown quantity at this point daly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new member and I like to know
    how to work to earn money with robot

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading kk ly boht sy indicators hann or kafi had tk wo iss mmain kamyabb b hann orr ea iss also a good robort....many traders use it in there good trading for there good earning ..................lakin mm is syy satisfy nhi hunn kunn k mujhy iss k bary mmain koi knowladge nhi hayy ,,,,, yah un traders kk lyy hee best hayy jo kk demo prectice mm iss ko hee use krtyy thy.................
    i mm new i start mmy trade with the manual trade ,,,,,, i hear ea but i can not know all about it ..........
    kun kk ap ko jis kk bary mm knowledge hota hayy to ap uss syy hee trading ko start krty hannn...... so i belive on ea trading but i can not join it..........

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Form 60 days is made doube your balance really fantasic but i think it will better if you submit some prove to us however i never use any forex robot but your proposal i like you can participate your experience with that robot to us father time we may use it for our profit talking you share the robot here so we could try or analyze it or at least let us know the website that provide information about this forex robot the handle.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe is robot k bare me ziada info nai hai , me first time sun raha ho is k bare me , agar ap ne is robot ko use kiya hai aur achi earning ki hai to is ko sab k sath share karain , is se sab ko faida ho ga......

Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~!!@@@some traders are use ea in there trading and they keep prectice in it and they earn lot off money to use itt ........ is ly chun kk boht sy teraders ea ko he use krty hann is ly forex trading main ea l robort ko he best smjha jata hayyy............~~!!!@@@
    beginner ko trading start kkrta huyy trading mmain a kr phly tmam roborts ko study kry or phr us k mutabiq he demo prectice kry ............ most of the traders are praffer to use a manual trade....and use of its they earn lot off money very easly in a very short time ......ea ko he free forex robort kk toor pr psand kia jata hayy.............

Senior Member ldkanish is an unknown quantity at this point ldkanish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for share this
    i use first after i will write this about ea
    more ever
    i cannot believe robot
    ok i will try it
    once again
    i thank you very much

Thanks
    ~~~!!!@@ insta forex trading main robort ko use krny kk ly phly is k bary mmain demo traning zrooor lyy lann orr phr is k zreay syy trading ko start krann ...
    kun kk jis k bary mmain ap ko koi knowledge he nhi hayy to ap us k bary mmainn kasy immage kr skty hann orr uss ko use kr kk kasy apni trading ko mzeed risky bna skty hann .......
    kun k every time agr robort kk zreay syy trading ki jayy too is syy loss b ho jata hay iss lyy boht km log iss ko use krty hann ...orr manual trading ko hhee use krtyy hannnn...........~~~!!!!@@@@
    i like it veryy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast