+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGHNES - FREE Forex Robot

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 51fctn View Post
    maximum people use robot in forex trading. but i am against it. main to manual trading ko he like kerta hon. main Robot strategy say satisfied nhe hon. apny apna experience shear ky hai may bi yah app ko useful lagta ho but main asy use nhe kerta.
    a robot is not the perfect thinker to do it .. Coz robot can make many people think wrong so I will tell you not to use robots in forex trading ... Robot coz is one of the machines made by humans and can't do anything as a human and According to statistics, only 10% of traders who profit on Forex, I hope this will not make new people to pursue forex trading, the numbers clearly show how difficult this business is, so we must be serious in our efforts to be successful in the market this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like robots because this is a machine and do not have the ability to distinguish between real and false signals and therefore I do not trade with it. and robots are sometimes better for good trading strategies but we must remember that robots are made by humans so surely humans themselves are more capable than robots and people must always believe in themselves but learning must be done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I show the robot gives full benefits. There is no loss. Will that change your mind? and I'm a beginner here and I'm still learning how to master forex trading. after finding a few, i found that some traders use forex robots for their trading, some find that it is very helpful and some on the other side. maybe we can do some investigations and comparisons about the forex robots that are available before we actually use them to trade. and I know that we need to buy and pay for the robot we want. As for me, I am confident that I am better than a robot, because I am new here, I will continue to learn rather than depend on the robot.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the robot works in sidewave if the market moves within 10 to 20 pips then the robot works very well but then there are fundamentals that come, the robot cannot manage it and it depends on market conditions. Some time gives a profit and some time loses all the game. and i use forex robot to get profit but my personal robot or homemade ^^
    so I can believe that because I've tried the demo
    and this robot gave me good results ^^
    have a nice weekend guys ^^:

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good decision for you to trade forex manually. Not only is learning good for your trading account, because most of the time trading with robots is risky, because trading currency pairs can show different attitudes in different market conditions according to economic news. and please first try it on a demo account then try it to a real account. I know the robot the first week will give you a big profit and then day after day your trade will show a loss to recover so you have to stop your robot for open trading and wait to restore your open trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a beginner, and have had a huge profit the first time I used EA ... But it didn't happen long, because after that I suffered a margin call ... Now my focus is to find that EA doesn't provide huge profits in instant time but that EA generates profits consistently ... I strongly agree with you as a beginner, now I focus on trading manually, to learn and find profitable trading strategies, after that I will try to make this / My trading strategy becomes EA ... Because of the few articles I read we will not can build a good EA if we don't know the logic of the trading strategy embedded in EA ...

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots fail to follow the pattern in the end, and you realize that they are no longer profitable in the afternoon when your drawdown is very bad. Most antitendenciales robots often, so sooner or later fail and if there is a tendency like this, the robot is about large withdrawals that make it very difficult to trace. Mathematical expectations are also not good because although some people guess exactly 95% of the time for example making $ 150, when they lose, they lose more than $ 4,000 ...

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is better than trading robots because both have the same level of success but manual trading may be more successful and tell me one thing why you spend money on buying robots while you can do the same in a much better way yourself. You have to pay for a robot and instead of doing it, why don't you put the money into your trading account?

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots and manual trading between them I always like to choose manual trading because manual trading is better chosen to trade forex, it's true that at first you can't get results but after a few times you will be a good trader here. and I think trading with rebot is a lot more risky than manual trading.
    if we only have $ 100 and a trade manual, and now if we have a loss of $ 50, then we have to close if we cannot afford the additional capital to invest.
    and if we trade with the same amount of rebot, if trading in a loss of $ 50, rebot will never close it because it doesn't understand our emotions. so I think trading manually is safer.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots can open buy or sell without emotion. with hard work, a robot masterpiece was created to overcome human error, greed, etc. Sclap v6.3 is one of them. and I am here by other forex robots who can work in the forex market but I don't use this so I don't have so much knowledge about this and I'm sorry to say the robot is 100% reliable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast