+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Strategy To Trade.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han mentto yahi kaahun no fo aapne user k lye kaam ko booaht siimple baanay he ki k loog asaani wikse kaer paaye or r loog rahe hen log gher bethe good luck rahe hen aur iss guard se faaida utah rahe hen to men unhi hissa hun and I enjoy the strategy you are using, but for setting the oscillator with the stochastic indicator, it still doesn't understand, because it's only an indicator of help, so if we use ma ema and will definitely get the wrong signal ... so please help us get a signal the good one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    H4 to liye ye system bahut hi achcha hi, is the system hum hum H4 parchchch trading as if the pips gain coefficient hai, so hum is the co system the same level is as good as hai, to fire me using huh huh. and I think more indicators must be used. I know you are talking about simple. but sir, are the indicators left behind enough to lead us on the market? will wait for your reply. and thank you very much for sharing your strategy. Try using MacD fast and slow to function properly too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    interesting strategy. how can I tell your strategy lesson? Can you improve me to explain the strategies that you use in the author component? I can understand the strategy you are using. satisfying supply and counseling as my official. and I don't understand this strategy. in my opinion the best trade in any forum first place entry in small lots. always waiting for a good time when you believe the market is rising or low. wait until some profits are added to your account.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

yumna (2019-06-24)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Takreban utama 3 weeks ago, you will be able to visit the forex market. If you have any idea about how to use a trick or strategic plan, you will still be able to find out more about the strategic application and how it works. What is the use of the strategies for using the strategy? If it is a strategy that has been taught in a way, it is important for us to go to a different country, that is why we will try to understand it, there is no strategic decision, we will not be able to learn strategically.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The method you use to clarify in more detail or Maine makes it easier? I want to understand the strategy, if you are currently using it. Please help and Nansen as my appetizer. and H4 par is only a strategy, but hi jabardast lagta hi, aur jab humko is the time frame for par signal milta hi, to trade in long-term sirf kar sakte hai, rakhna hoga patience, tabhi humko achcha camel mileage profit.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah hamy straegy ko apnana chy ha kiu ky ta ziada fortunately can ha hamary liy jis sy live ham ma traki kar sakty ha ziada pasy kama ky or apna ak acha name bna sakty ha pasar ma. and a simple method for the success of an online business is when you go through the nature of online sales sites or just to tell the truth. The following is an overview of some simple methods and ways to deal with business on the Web.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    simple stratege yee hai ka humain bss is main apna ap pe control hopna c ahaya ka humain is main lach nhi kerni cvhaya kun ka jab hum is min lach kerty hain toh humain is maian se kuch b hasil nhi hota hai isleya huimnain is main mahanat jkerni c haya ka na ka lach

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to trade in foreign exchange which has a market that has a lot of interest in the news market, but I am pleased to announce that it is a good way to guide you and we can make money and sirf humko wo hi trade indicators because chahiye, jo hum use because jante hain, maine hain jodi indicator ko aur because hi, sirf main bollinger band, stoch jaise indicator ko use me

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhne i go to kafi accha lag raha hi aapka strategy mujhe ek ism ek baat jh i am ae short term strategy i you kaise because mat so that mujhe 1 hour to go to trading when you go to main ism kaise upyog karun kyonki aapne to yahan h4 you use kiya hi for you long term hi brick raha hai. and so that the main kahunga to the castle of Tarah Yakeen indicator sirh hi, the system of lattice par nahi kiya jaa sakta hai, lekin fir bhi so humko paisa kamana hai, for lattice na cheez par lattice for yakeen because hi padega, isliye mera indicator hi hi hi .

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good condition of the pine tree smajhta Hu k is a simple strategy Hai because chi ki Hume uses a guise b samj ache as a species Holmium or hum Arahant Pine Tree State trading Wohi Jo strategy because the head uses profitable holmium or Pine Tree State Kelawar as a general agreed Yusry Abdul Halim bin gave Hume died Management / lost money according to rumors ordered by zarur or ager, Kre Ge loss Hi hume.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast