+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Strategy To Trade.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ma ma bi bi es strategy use kara hay, es sa buhat come in milti hay, es k signal if zaida hotay hay is strong, scalping k liyay hum ice strategy ko use hay saktay hay lahlay hamay demo per zarur practice karni cahiyay. and I always like your strategy so I have to try this strategy mainly because they depend on relative strength and stochastic and index, what I like most is MACD

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji theek farmaya hain trader how come the trend is to follow the karne strategy to liye badiya use because of chahiye so that the badiya hain strategy to jarur humare ko we system to sath mein badiya income get karne ko mil sakta hain bhaiya ji and One of the best simple trading strategies I look at the forum so far. very simple, effective. Does it function on Weekly charts or only work on a lower time frame? I see you trading on M15 that's why I ask you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy looks very simple and looks very functional, I have to try this for my trade, thank you for sharing the strategy Do you have direct trading results with this trading strategy because the last time I saw some good trades but when I tried for myself who gave bad results and ji is a strategy to wait for the merchant dusre se militia hain the strategy of the apne bataya hain waisi strategy trader ko khud se hi banana bahut jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji taki hum uske sahare trade kar sake achi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

compor (2019-06-30)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Explanation of a beautiful and clear plain and clear with short-term and long-term strategic trade graphic illustrations and I think we must be able to focus and work hard will be very good and as traders we must be prepared. and in the most important strategy that we feel comfortable comfortable then everything will be fine and it is very important and all will be fun and hard work will be very good and as traders we have to wait.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

aswat (2019-06-26)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    interesting approach. buying and selling domains can take part in your current approach to specific training. Can you personally support me to explain the approach you are using in further details? I can understand the particular approach that works with you. Make sure you support and instruction because of beginners. and I think if we can manage very well and can always wait then everything will be fun and the most important thing is comfort in strategy and comfort if we can then everything will be fine and that is something that will definitely happen and all need a process and patience and we must always be ready and always be able to focus.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

prabowo (2019-06-27)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A simple method for a successful online business unit area is actually easy to implement after you pass the online or net sales education curve. The following is a summary of many easy methods and ways to be filled with your online business ... and I am new to forex I read your posts. in this post I don't understand EMA and Stochastic. please tell me about these 2 things. In the software, the software will add the content in the results of the carcass results. mujy is how simple the ki strategy is, the one that is up and running, huh. lakin the man is ko fil the thing sai tara is even better to say thank you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

balla (2019-06-27)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai, how come the news follows the trade because the strategy is simple, yeah, bro, hi, the hay trading system is complicated, so that you can trade fundamentals experience experiences, bro, how do you report the news when you trade, cahiyay. and a simple strategy for the success of an online business can actually be accessed by devices that you have gotten through the acquisition of online or internet marketing. The following is an overview of some simple strategies and approaches to success with your online business.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

firaunt (2019-06-28)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend, thank you for your thread, yes, this strategy is very simple and give good points to enter, but for me forever, I have a simple strategy to trade, this is a good way to trade in demo and simple strategies for hota, traders' strategy to paas effective honi chahiye jisse wo sab like forex mein and jhta chalein, strategy jab takk tarder apne, how come work strategy because the strategy is simple, bro, the merchant can use karne to baad hey strategy is the same hati hi ..

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had a lot of work to do and I have had a lot of work to do in T4 and I have had a lot of time in the M15, I have had a lot of time in the M15, I have had a lot of strategies in the past and I have been able to give you a lot of information. I do not think I am able to solve my problem because I want to know what I want to do. Because of the fact that you have been able to make a strategic decision, then you can say that it has been done and that you have been able to use it because of you ..

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading uses a strategy to trade with a simple concept to make a profit in my life. please set the pending order to get profit with a stop loss and profit in the forex market and the main trading app krny kay bary the main plan for zarorat hoti hi, ager es, the main exprience ho to the main bht zyada skty profit, hi, simple is ky trede ky bary ky bary the main information about the results of the kro oe plan k sth trade kry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast