+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 min scalping for intraday trader.

Banned paulpeter is an unknown quantity at this point paulpeter's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure 5 min's why don't you. When within 5 min's within suitable ailment most of us help scalping approach in a position to generate income it can be no need to buy and sell additional extended, particularly if the indication regarding other ended up being way too powerful, along with being profitable within 5 min's it can be fine within forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji scalping trading se earn karne ka kafi acha way hota hain kafi pips mil jaye to bada volume se acha profits aa jata hain scalping mein trader ko high risk lekar trade karna hota hain isliye acha experience jaruri hota hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is extremely greatest along with easy dealing approach, management associated with dealing along with tech investigation for the control associated with movement investigation to understand corporations that has a risky to complete when using scalping ought to discover media excessive impression in each and every everyday trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sir is an unknown quantity at this point sir's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing the indicators and templates included in the trading system of scaling that you give, I would avoid scalping scalping because technically it only produces a few pips profit by risking more banyaj pip should we sacrifice. therefore I strongly avoid scalping, but thank you sharing your very useful.

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend thanks for the nice strategy and I would love to adopt at my mt4 terminal. I think we all need to understand the indicators because we indicators helps us to understand the trend of the market condition and give us signal when to buy and when to close the trade. I think we need to test this strategy at our demo accounts.

Senior Member kaifkhan is an unknown quantity at this point kaifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the scalping that was the most difficult strategy so we recommend that you don't do first before we do and can understand the longterm, because scalping is a very good thing and we should always remain ready and quiet and all it took was a good effort and that is a good thing.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was about to try it into my demo account and really this is a good scalping strategy. I will try to use it in my real account. I am sure it will help me to overcome some false strategy I used in my scalping strategy. Thank you friend for your sharing. This is why this forum offered to all readers. I want to learn from experienced traders. Although I think all offered strategies must be remain to think as the second opinion.

Senior Member nurin aliyafie is an unknown quantity at this point nurin aliyafie's Avatar
    Thanks
    This method is quite good for a quick play I usually also like this fitting there is a good market fundamentals just that I also often mistaken analysis of these strategies may be tried but I do not really understand the existing indicators in metatrader indicator

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul theak kaha hai agar good scalping strategy hain then tou ap aram sai is mai kama sakty hain magar jab ap ko is mai loss ho ga then ap problem mai rahy gay is leyay zaydah scalping karni nahey chayay....

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this system is very good, but I do not see the details of putting stoploss / cutloss. because this is the important part, especially, if we scalping we probably will not get a lot of pips. but we will only get a few pips, with a large lot. (Usually scalper is full lots traders)
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open