+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 min scalping for intraday trader.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai trading karne ke liye ye system waise to badiya hai, humare ko test karna hoga bhai, agar kisi bhi system se hum kamane lag jaaye to achi baat hai, bas wo system ek dum effective hona chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

kanita (2018-01-14)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 5 minute bar illustrates the summary of a stock's activity for every 5 minute period within the trading session. The stock market is open for 6.5 hours per day; therefore, a 5 minute chart will have 36 five minute bars printed for every full trading session. Day traders are commonly trading 5 minute charts to identify short term trends which allows them to stay on top of their.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,230 Times in 12,130 Posts
    used to trade like this intraday 6hs a day during ny session, watching volume if we are placing trades on the 5 minute chart and looking to only take part in strong moves in the direction of the trend first up is this fast one minute scalping system which can be used for trading stocks futures or forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-25), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-26), KASINA (2017-10-28), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look brother techniques that you created seems very nice sir
    I will try it in the trade that I will open next Monday
    if the only way to trade with scalping method is going to work then I will continue to use this method so that I can get a consistent profit in every trade me this sir

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we must comply with this approach in us session and euro consultation because in these periods marketplace show high movement and we can get proper pips easily however we must exchange with care and use proper stop loss

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    I think this system is very good, but I do not see the details of putting stoploss / cutloss. because this is the important part, especially, if we scalping we probably will not get a lot of pips. but we will only get a few pips, with a large lot. (Usually scalper is full lots traders)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-17), takabo (2017-10-30)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    techniques that you created seems very nice sir
    I will try it in the trade that I will open next Monday
    if the only way to trade with scalping method is going to work then I will continue to use this method so that I can get a consistent profit in every trade me this sir

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    The high for the day today has extended to 1.3595. The NY session high reached 1.3586 so far. The low for the day stalled at 1.35366 in the London morning session. The 59 pip range is well below the 22 day average of 112 pips. The market is waiting.

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this strategy going to work for me as sometimes I do scalping and I don't have proper strategy for my scalping yet so hope so it going to work for me. Just going to test it now and hope so that I would be able to get something out of this strategy as its quite simple and looking interesting as well and this is for sure it might be a good one.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader ap ka boht boht thanks k ap nay es share kia hay scalping k liay esko hum demo pay test krain gay es k bad hi hum decied krain gay k hmain hum nay es ay real pay use kerna hay ya nahian yeh to use krnay k bad hi pta challay ga but phr bhi ap ka thanks ...............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open