+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 349 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3487

Thread: News Source?

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, talking about fundamental, it is not that easy to be trades, but i can also add FOREXPROS AND FOREXLIVE to the omnes that are on the ground on this Forum, they are reliable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many websites on internet but l think the most common one is forexfactory.you can see the news and also the analysis every minute.l am always following them last 3 years and l can say that they are the best.but you dont have to listen too much the analyses just only look at the results of the news that will be enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fantastic is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    As you know we can not trade with confident if we do not have enough information on up to date news. So from where you get news and fundamental facts when trading?
    I get my fundamental informations from many sources , for example : actionforex , forexfactory , the financial times , the wall street journal , dailyfx , bloomberg , Reuters , CNN and BBC

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have also find out effective news source for trading in forex market. I presume that technical analysis method is the effective news source which can give me effective news for trading in forex by properly analyze the currency market.

Banned jui_222 is an unknown quantity at this point jui_222's Avatar
    Thanks
    meanwhile there are many broker house available everywhere in the world where you can get all kind of information. as i guess the links are not allowed on the forum just search for currencystreghtmeter on google

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many news sites are providing latest news about forex. so you can depend on that. thank you.

Member rasel5 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for trading good in forex or for profitable trading news is very important.fundamental trading is more profitable and easier.so for this we get news from many site on internet.such as forexpross and forexfactory.both are very good site and full of information.
    Abu Rasel

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    As you know we can not trade with confident if we do not have enough information on up to date news. So from where you get news and fundamental facts when trading?
    there are lot of forex sites offering such information, events and news. there are also some financial reporting news agencies as well as some finacial reporting tv channels. just look for through the search engine.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a lot of sources to examine the newest information instaforex also have their web page, forexfactory is the best place to look for information fxcm also offer that, for me i have a device that reveals forex strenghts as well as newest information which could impact the industry and their actual time, i couldn't publish the weblink here as i think the hyperlinks are prohibited on the community just look for for currencystreghtmeter on look for engines

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    The source of news for Forex trading are internet and the newspapers, by consulting all these sources you can very easily get the news of Forex trading and you can keep them into your considerations while trading here in Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 349 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)