+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 349 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3487

Thread: News Source?

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha forex mai news source boht badiya hai hme isme trading ke utaar chdav ke baare mai pta chalta rehta hai aur hum new ko dekh kar hi success ho jaate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member elkashif is an unknown quantity at this point elkashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are maney sites forex brokers and economy post every day news for the world economy and there are economic clander you can need for it when trading forex but nathing mean no there are fundmental analsys and economic news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good job.i get all the news for forex website .Thanks........

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think yes the news is a thing in which you can get a good profit in the forex trading market and it is good for you trading and you can get news through market and through t.v and other media sources

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the quick and more volatility news will come in market then we have to see the more quick movements in the market so that we should be able to understand the market well and also with the good stop loss we can have the more good trades

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can search from the internet related to forex news. I watch on forexfactory and always rely on it. It is trustworthy and you can watch the economic calender from the instaforex or any other broker website. You have to cautious according to economic calender as for fundamental analysis.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mafa View Post
    Fundamental news is very very important for forex trader. Economic news has very high impact on forex market. If trader know what news make market big move then trader make good profit very quickly. But new trader who dont know about many think they should avoid those news release time
    I also berpkir like that, when traders can really understand and analyze the impact of news releases on the market, it would be helpful to gain very much quickly. but clearly analyze and predict the impact on the market is very difficult at all. that's why I do not think a lot of traders who can really take advantage of the news to benefit a lot.

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right about that, for me i use fxdaily.com/ witch is fine for me so far, it may gave you a lot of information about present news & probably the future news too .

Try it.
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many sites that gives a news . . . Best i hav seen yet is bloomberg ...all up to date news with stock information and analysis

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know much about news sites because i don't use them oftenly but the one and only site i uses for news is www.forexfactory.com that site is very good for predictions but some times it fails that is why i don't use it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 349 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)