+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 349 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3487

Thread: News Source?

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by katib View Post
    Business channels are best sources of getting financial news and that help me decide/predict which way the market should make next move other than this there much I can know from the forums as there are often news posted on each forum.
    Bhai aap ko business channels say zayada important news naheen mil saktee hain, forex traders kay liye news ka best source economic calender hi hay jis say aap ko sab news ka schedule mil jata hay aur aap apnee trades ko plan kar sakty ho.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Business channels are best sources of getting financial news and that help me decide/predict which way the market should make next move other than this there much I can know from the forums as there are often news posted on each forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must read the newspapers before you start trading. be aware what is happening around you and you have to understand things carefully. there are many online newspaper where they can read the news and than work accordingly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is one of new source in this century, and this make many people without job can have hope trough this, because this business do not need big capital, and I mind every one can do this if they want learning about this, because every thing need learning process
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Banned Padoltonc1674 is an unknown quantity at this point Padoltonc1674's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. I think it is very interested in staying in touch with the economic news of the forex market to be in good success and to achieve a good profit. If you have good knowledge about economics then you easily predict the market trend to anlysis the fundamental news. I agree also that it is very important for any trader want to be successful in forex is to be well learned beside keep in touch with market news and updated information. Best of luck..........

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many source from you can get news from the forex market.but I mostly used the Bloomberg forex.i most get more of the news from this site and I also used the forex factor side it is also give news about the forex market.

Senior Member torani is on a distinguished road torani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, there are so many website now which offer news for our trading activity. But not all news source offer good and update news. Only several of them have good reputation for news their provide.

Senior Member tuhin008 is an unknown quantity at this point tuhin008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Get with the aim of on the news is imperative in order to trade Forex foreign swap over at the present through the news of an trade and industry or fiscal provisions of foreign swap over. Can enter the funds marketplace exclusive of the presence of gravity in the contract of fiscal transactions. Especially the fantastic deals with the aim of you need in favor of technical analysis. And indicators in favor of the deliberate way with the aim of expert.

Senior Member rohid is an unknown quantity at this point rohid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news comes from the state of a country's economy, if the economy is bad they are, then their currencies will weaken and decline in the forex market, but as a beginner it is difficult to predict the market with news

Senior Member L2L is an unknown quantity at this point L2L's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the new source there is alot, but i only used forex factory, since it was quick fast and moreover it was free.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 349 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)