+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336
Results 3,351 to 3,356 of 3356

Thread: News Source?

Junior Member trump will become famous soon enough trump's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.02 USD
    Thanks
    Get that on valuable information in prescription to exchange foreign currency Forex now finishes interest from the system or an adventive replacement business cost. Can start asset activity without attraction appeal on the bridge of financial transactions. Especially the incredible deals that you are impoverished for the discipline of psychotherapy. And indicators for the beatified way of examination. For me, TV information and business programs are the best resources for obtaining financial information and which help me decide / predict which industries should make the next change apart from this there is much I can know from the board because there is often information published in each community and the big factor is the appropriate information.

2. Bitcoin
    Junior Member FM2127 will become famous soon enough FM2127's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Bilkul sai kha .. jub tk AP k pas trading k Bary m koi information Ni ha tu AP k liyee bht mushkl hoga trading krna AP k pass confidence ki kami hogi q k AP k Dil m bht SE swal hongy ... Lekn AP unko solve Ni KR skty hn gy q k AP k pas knowledge km hoga.. apny knowledge ko zada krny k liye apko trading k about news Sunni pary gi jus SE apka knowledge barhy ga....

Junior Member salih will become famous soon enough salih's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.03 USD
    Thanks
    I like yahoo for fundamental news to read. And for news publications I never go anywhere because when a story gets published then this forum has a great chance for their merchants helping the merchants with widgets found on the homepage. Countdown timer. So we can know when the news will be published and the results. there are so many websites on the internet but i think the most common is forexfactory. You can see the news as well as the analysis every minute. I always follow them the last 3 years and I can say that they are the best. But you do not have to listen to too much analysis just looking at news results that will be enough.

Junior Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.04 USD
    Thanks
    I do not know there is a stream of Forex news. Generally, you only need to use the general news service to get the most important event. Remember, most major events have an initial reaction and then back off far enough to get into the trade before the price explodes in a certain direction. As long as you stay on top of the news you should be fine. I also agree that it is very important for every trade to be successful in forex is to be studied well in addition to keeping in touch with market news and updating information, and for me I used to get my information from news websites via internet and news TV as well. I get all the news for forex from a website called Forexfactory.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

7alt7op (05-23-2018)

Junior Member 7alt7op is on a distinguished road 7alt7op's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    The source of news is through the country, central banks and political events, for example in the United States of America, the impact of political news and news from banks has an impact on the US dollar currency, and also affect the major currencies, this also applies to other currencies such as EUR and GBP etc

8. Bitcoin
    Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69.52 USD
    Thanks
    I trade with technical analysis and I just study and read the charts by using some indicators and also candlestick to help me to show the signal .. but sometimes I try to learn about fundamental analysis .. but i still have problem to read it and make a conclusion for OP. although I hear many websites that provide news about forex, from reuters, cnbc, cnn, fxfactory, dailyfx, fxstreet and more. Even yahoo provide news, but I rarely visit them. I only check the incoming economic news from the FF, but it is very rare to read all the news on the website. I think you can try one of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336