+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 349 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: News Source?

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a good job. Economic news is very important for forex trading. If you have a good knowledge of the economy then you can easily predict market trends to analyze fundamental news. You collect fundamental news from forexfactory, dailyfx and henryliuforex sites. Good job and Get important news for foreign exchange trading now through economic news or foreign exchange finance. Can enter the capital market without the presence of gravity in the contract of financial transactions. Especially great deals you need for technical analysis. And indicators for a good way of learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good source of goods for a job and work now everyone works forex and money better income for work now everyone like him forex and money income goods for work now all goods make it forex and best for job now all money income goods man for the job and It is very important for any trade that you want to be successful forex usually should be studied well in addition to keeping in touch with market news and updating data, and on my behalf I use to get my data directly from news sites during clean news and tv next. I get all the news for forex from a website known as forexfactory and forexpros.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes so true .. to be successful in this forex trading you definitely need to uptodate .. you need to have all the latest news and updates. You can definitely get all the online updates if you search for them. and yes about learning forex .. it's very easy to search the same .. google is your best friend feel free to inquire your doubts .. he always help me !! and I think this forum can be your best source. Anything I need I visit on this site and I get my wish info here. Sometimes I visit some economic journals to keep myself up to date.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the most important sources of forex trading is decision-making based on news sources. as market increases and declines are heavily dependent on news advertising. whether trade decisions on the basis of news depend on your own efficiency. and If you want to get a news source where it publish then you can search in every search engine then you will get many sources where news publish for this market. And I think you can get it very easily because this is a business all over the world.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time the news source is at the click of a mouse and the internet is full of sites carrying all the information. Forums are the best source and on the front page we can see red and green windows that show us fundamental news. Just as I use Forex Insat and on the main page of insta I can find out all the technical and fundamental details. Im really impressed to know what news source I'm looking for a lot of time. By the way I assume that every merchant should use this source to get news that helps to trade at the best time. I have to tell my friends to use this source to get the news.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with technical analysis and I just study and read the charts by using some indicators and also candlestick to help me to show the signal .. but sometimes I try to learn about fundamental analysis .. but i still have problem to read it and make a conclusion for OP Now, there are many new sites offering news analytics and many more that can support our trading decisions, so if we are looking for new and ready-to-use analytics than we have to use forex news sites some time this will be beneficial to us because we find the clear with it.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with technical analysis and I just study and read the charts by using some indicators and also candlestick to help me to show the signal .. but sometimes I try to learn about fundamental analysis .. but i still have problem to read it and make a conclusion for OP. although I hear many websites that provide news about forex, from reuters, cnbc, cnn, fxfactory, dailyfx, fxstreet and more. Even yahoo provide news, but I rarely visit them. I only check the incoming economic news from the FF, but it is very rare to read all the news on the website. I think you can try one of them.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The source of news is through the country, central banks and political events, for example in the United States of America, the impact of political news and news from banks has an impact on the US dollar currency, and also affect the major currencies, this also applies to other currencies such as EUR and GBP etc

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know there is a stream of Forex news. Generally, you only need to use the general news service to get the most important event. Remember, most major events have an initial reaction and then back off far enough to get into the trade before the price explodes in a certain direction. As long as you stay on top of the news you should be fine. I also agree that it is very important for every trade to be successful in forex is to be studied well in addition to keeping in touch with market news and updating information, and for me I used to get my information from news websites via internet and news TV as well. I get all the news for forex from a website called Forexfactory.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

7alt7op (2018-05-23)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like yahoo for fundamental news to read. And for news publications I never go anywhere because when a story gets published then this forum has a great chance for their merchants helping the merchants with widgets found on the homepage. Countdown timer. So we can know when the news will be published and the results. there are so many websites on the internet but i think the most common is forexfactory. You can see the news as well as the analysis every minute. I always follow them the last 3 years and I can say that they are the best. But you do not have to listen to too much analysis just looking at news results that will be enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 349 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)