+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 462 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4611

Thread: Why do traders recommend risking only 2% per trade?

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the right time is when the feeling we're in good shape, good luck to us who are impartial, the bustling market position <is running> when we're having a spirit that we can control but not excessive. when it is in my opinion as a beginner is a good time for us to do trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boybudi is an unknown quantity at this point boybudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex trading party should understand that both winning and losing are part and parcel of online forex trading and that the person needs to show a greater level of commitment and determination in times of losses. Spend time to analyze the performance levels and the real plan you had at hand while trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member juba92 is an unknown quantity at this point juba92's Avatar
    Thanks
    2% of your capital can be re caught again if you lost them as it's not so large of your capita you still have 98% so risking 2% or maybe more i think 5% of capital may be good is not so risky for your money

Senior Member rapunzel is an unknown quantity at this point rapunzel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially must be very little risk, and also have a very small account, because most traders begin to trade with little capital, where small that the account does not bear the great loss that comes from the significant risk.

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    INTRODUCTIONYet another one of those make more than a few quid while you get the kids ready for school trading strategies. Promises of "come the end of the week you could be GBP660 better off for about 15 minutes effort each morning".

Senior Member hedging is an unknown quantity at this point hedging's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A position trading is carried on in a day, month and for even several years together. A thorough research is carried in this type of trading and fundamentals are completely checked before investing. All of these trading types are carried on extensively and the ability to turn in profit is absolutely up to the concerned partys trading skill.

Member rahman.50 is an unknown quantity at this point rahman.50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.there is a proverb goes that '' no risk no gain''. so the more you take risk the more you can make profit. but if you fail to make profit in high risk, you have to count a heavy loss which can be disastrous for the health of your capital.Be careful...................................

Senior Member amitsaha is an unknown quantity at this point amitsaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    from their experience they told you that to keep your capital safe as long as you can from the monster called margin call of course you can use risk more than that but you will be the responsible person in front of yourself when you will get lose and your opportunity will be less more to gain profit in the nearest future

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I concord with your look the statesman we necessary to gain the many try we necessity to select. 2% in a day is quite reasonable advantage we can expect on a winning day and for that we essential not use most of gettable net but a teentsy serving of it will be ample and then our declare can include student volatility and we can wait to adjacent merchandise in vantage.

Junior Member jihed is an unknown quantity at this point jihed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you in ths appont for me Does help me to develop my abilities for other online businesses I earn in the forex and by with them my projet in the net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 462 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)