+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: 4H-Simple-System.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the right brother you are commenting on is 100% confirmation. The H4 chart is the best for knowing forex market trends and you can simplify foreign exchange for you because you predict the market with a H4 chart and you will confirm the order and you will secure your account from losses. and your energy and effort H4 Period is the best for all trade and we produce good from forex if we use your energy and effort period so that every time we track trends easily and use good plans if we follow this period of energy and your efforts I also use this and get good results from every analyst using your H4 energy period and efforts to analyze if we also use H4 then we easily understand how to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

teteh (2019-06-29)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks very simple when you see what trading strategies used to deliver MA lines are favorites by many senior traders, especially for those who don't want to be too difficult to use other indicators, but I have a question how to stop losing? how much we have to put in, because of course we want the profit target to be far more than short-term trading and I will try this strategy on a demo account and we will see the results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but iska fayda sirf long-term trader ko mil sakta hai, main kabhi long-term trade to karta nahi hoon, isliye iskaye main uses nahi karta. and margin and trade analysis reduces market risk and this is a good system but needs high margin accounts. for those who have smaller accounts it will be difficult to trade the main kabhi in the long run with Karta Nahi Hoon, Isliye is the main account using Nahi Jakarta.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very good system but requires a high margin account. for those who have smaller accounts, it will be difficult to trade with this account, so please share a strategy that can be useful for small account holders and this is the main system of achchi tarah se janta hoon, kafi achcha system hai, but iska fayda sirf term trader ko sakta hai long, the main kabhi is long-term trading to Jakarta Nahi Hoon, the main Isliye Ishka uses Nahi karta.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh bohot hy acha system, click on the system using nei kr rha menyqa taqreeban derh hafta just join with the guy who shayd a month to use krunga. and the main reason is that the system is free of charge, the demo is a par try because of Chahiye, abhi aapke give me a bonus shayad nahi hi, it's a pahle, try the demo, but the bonus is aa jaye aur tab because of low trading strategy to saath.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

vava tong (2019-06-19)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a larger TF is more accurate in my opinion compared to a smaller TF. because the larger colors of candles tend to follow. For example, this is a simple trick in TF 4H. I recommend using 200 only. more accurate in my opinion and, everyone does not build a strategy and if you want to build a good strategy then you must have good knowledge about forex. only then will you be able to build a good strategy. a good strategy is very important for a trader to get a good profit

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ashwini tries. I hope that it is not an indicator, but you can observe it, I want the most effective investment system, and there are also many who are connected with very good assets. the effect is amazing, but as long as they can be observed vertically 3 to 4 successive candlelight strategies, pure send thoughts or your delay and four-hour TF are the best to understand that is truly true and has a calir tendency, for that to continue positive, I used it for four months and worked well with me, trend is a useful tool for brokers and for traders UN agencies use Intraday strategies.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very long time strategy and is not suitable for scalping. The H4 time clock is a very long clock but will definitely give a good signal than others. If you agree to do a long trade then this can work well. I have not tried it but intend to give it. and someone 4hH uses the kora he.I think the old bohot system is manna nahe using kora he.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The H4-Simple system - describes how to deal with trends that must be considered while the parent is running and only in this direction should the trend be lower traded. 100 high schools are used very much and, for many people, is a kind of resistance / support. and if you are a strategy, pay attention to kar li hi, the main isko try because chahunga, because you dee mein Long-term strategy of lag rahi hai, long-term aur mein bhi hume kabhi kabhi trade because of chahiye.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, nice to read that you are successful with this good trading system. In H4 you must have the right patience. Many of the trades you entered in H4 run several days. But they will be very profitable. Almost with a low lot you can make a lot of money in a short time with a little effort. and this is a very good system I trade with this system from the previous year. A lot of patience and emotional control is needed because you enter with this system a few days to close. But the results are amazing, wait until three or four conceptual candles appear in the direction you planned to either go up or down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open