+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Umbrella strategy.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this strategy, I also think it will be good. Did you get a big profit from that? Do you often give birth to SL? !! and I understand your strategy a little, but to sell, I have to wait for the course to come from the bottom up, another question, when the values are 20, 50, 60 and 84, we have to open operations to buy and sell or vice versa.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what you mean by the forex If you have not been able to work as a fundamental thing, you will not be able to do any work ... If you have not already said that you have been able to do the same, then you have warned me that I am still trying to explain what I am trying to do and what I am trying to do: I am going to penalties Strategies for strategic planning, and solutions to improvements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, the umbrella strategy for boht achi or the best for the main main thing, the essence of the money earned is kar leye ha, the main trade or the main money or the profit earned by kar sakta hoon, the main indicator, bro, maloomat nahi ha lakin playing abi became the profit of the sara, obtained by Raha Hoon. and it's up to you to place a stop loss. When I use this strategy, I sit in front of the chart and see what happens. So you can make a stop loss or leave it. What you have in mind is what you do.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I noticed that you have posted many strategies. Which is the best strategy that you can use. Of course you have to recommend one strategy than the other. Some strategies will conflict if you trade more than one together, so what do you use? and I try to understand, open a demo-account and see the main pair in the number mentioned, first only seeing the pair as a whole downtrend

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you mean by "the course must come from the bottom up"? do you mean when prices turn from below? when you give the system, you have to test it. let us know its performance. and I read strategie and frankly I didn't find it interesting. it seems like I have to wait a long time to reach certain points that you are talking about. and also there are no indicators that I don't feel comfortable trading.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each strategy must have advantages and disadvantages, so you have to test this strategy on a demo account, I think besides a good strategy we must be able to control our emotions when trading. if the strategy cannot control even a good strategy, the results will not be maximized. and this means the point of the chart. This is the currency number they will trade .. example ....: eurchf .... 1.2014 stands now ... You see the last digit? this means by 20, 50, 60 and so on.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good strategy when the market moves to previous highs at least some corrections are expected at this level because traders will book profits and that alone will make us a few pips for our sell trade 90% times either around the previous high or a few pips above the market that corrects and strategies must work well in my view. and you don't need any indicators to see if the market is up or down. You can see it when you take the current correlation. For eurusd and gbpusd, you use usdchf to see trends. And if you want oil. If Oil rises, eurusd and gbpusd goes up and usdchf will go down. This is a very good indicator. But only on a larger time frame to get a big trend

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that this is very simple to do but I want to ask you it is also very risky? I see that we don't need to use indicators to identify markets so how do we know to identify trends? and need 100 pips as a reserve to hold minus floating ... and I understand your strategy, but to sell, do I have to wait for the course to come from the bottom up, another question, when the values are 20, 50, 60 and 84, we have to open an operation to buy and sell or if not.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    umbrella strategy see humain iss main se humain iss main bohat acha profit hasil ho sakt hi iss leya humain chaya k is ka baramin boha zayada tawaja daion kun ka jab hum is per tawaajha nhi dety hain toh humain is main se kabi b acha profit hail nhi hota hai

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    A corporate*umbrella*is a large, generally successful brand name that oversees smaller companies belonging to the same corporation. It adds structure and credibility to the smaller brands without making key organizational decisions regarding products and services.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open