+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Umbrella strategy.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy is good but not too simple and good. I have read a lot about Umbrella's strategy but I don't really know the best way to trade based on Umbrella's strategy but now I can understand based on your clear images. first, then it really must be used in a real cent account. Let's wait and see and see the benefits of using the strategy in the demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel your strategy is extraordinarily intelligent for them. other than that there are no more than 10 pips for purchases and offers, is that enough for them, I feel that it is not enough for them, therefore I say it is not a very good strategy for them, if you actually already make a case because it relates to you the strategy hopes that their share after that is very good for them. and you can see it and sell off stop. So, you don't sit on the monitor to do anything. May I know how accurate it is? do you always use this strategy in trading and how long have you used this technique? If this strategy is profitable, can you share the benefits of this strategy ?? sorry, I want to be sure about this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

utama (2019-06-29)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A strange but extraordinary change technique, with a fair pitch position. What I'm afraid of is considering the possibility that prices / markets are skewed. Do we still advertise but the value tells us to buy? you can imagine who uses this procedure must be careful, continue to use SL or cutloss if necessary and interesting strategies. Although as a beginner and new on Forex I still have a lot to learn, but I will take this strategy into account later.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your policies are the ones, the ones are the ones that are, when the upper body is above, the top 20 50 50 is the whole thing when 20, 50, 60, 84, 84 96 96 Those who are of the same age must wait for the course. Otherwise dan ketika nilai 20, 50, 60 dan 84 hingga 96, when the work has been completed in the hospital, or at any other time. Why did you ask me to do this because I did not know how to do this, why would I have been saying that I am a member of the organization who has been working as a member of the group? Hanya Ada Tops Yang Anda Perdagangkan Itu yang Anda lihat dengan mata Anda Itu saja Strategy in the next step to set the stage

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing about this strategy. Could I know how accurate it is? Are you forever using this strategy in trading profits how long have you used this technique? If this strategy is profitable, can you share the benefits of this strategy ?? Sorry, I want to make sure about this strategy, so I can use Forex. I believe your strategy is very good for us. but only to buy and give only 10 pips, is it enough for us, if you believe that is not enough for us, so I say it is not a very good strategy for us, your provisions have to explain the strategy you hope it goes half for us after it's very good for us.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I have read a lot about Umbrella's strategy but I don't really know the best way to trade based on Umbrella's strategy but now I can understand based on clear images you are running away and that seems to be a good method but I'm sure we can use it to get furthermore, however, you have told all of us who only offer 10 pips, we can easily all use it to use more pips, and also my partner and I do not believe that is enough, because it does not meet my needs, further inform myself myself, how can we all get this type of signal?

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this strategy. This will be the first time I've heard about umbrella strategies and with a very clear picture I think I can really understand this strategy. and I only need to try this on my demo account to see how far it can go towards me and I will give you feedback when it's correct in my demo account and this strategy depends on the numbers that have been set according to the strategy, and if there are fake signals on 100 points we have to do cut loss, but I think we better use stop loss to anticipate false signals. ..masta

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a totally new strategy for me in the forex trading business, I have never seen or heard of it before. I think that it's not so good and that's why it's not a popular strategy in the forex field. and every important strategy in this forum. Because none of the strategies can not produce consistent profits. If you want to get a good profit from this business then you need to modify or choose another strategy in this dynamic market.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am aware of your strategy, but to trade, am I someone waiting for the class to arrive from the minimum topic, added, when the values ?? 20, 50, 60 and 84 to 96, are we staleness of outside operations to buy and cheat or if not and is this a naked trading strategy? there is no indicator, there is no fundamental analysis, just pay attention to the price then jump to the market

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the umbrella strategy is only good for experienced traders, not for beginners. And you have to see about 4 and 5 digit accounts so I think many traders will be confused in trading 10 pips in 5 digits. Not in the 5 digits you use for this strategy 100 points, not ten. Umbrellas are a little difficult to trade because you only have your graphics and eyes and you have to interpret where obstacles are where prices bounce. It's very easy to see and traded in four fantastic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

tlagsing (2019-06-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open