+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Umbrella strategy.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    umbrella strategy ka bartay main main kuch nhi janata hun lakin main is kla abaray main serach ker rha hun shahid mujhe is ka bary main kuch na kuch samjh aa e jaiy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how to handle the strategy, but I do not know how to use it, but I do not know how to use it, but I do not know how to use it, but it is very difficult for me to make a difference. If the businessman does not want to know how to manage the problem, then he will be able to deal with the problem, and if he does not understand the problem in the forex market, then he will have to deal with the problem in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy without really making us dizzy is the indicator, because we have to guess the direction of the market, should we use the trading strategy using indicators and candelstic, because if we only use Chartis we will experience difficulties namely price moves. better we use stop losses so we can minimize losses. and mainay yai kabhea strategy use nahee ki hi but mughy lagta hi k koi bhea strategy is tarah sai humay nahe use karni chaya ho sakta hi wo humay loses ki taraf lai jaye sab sai pehlay humy is mai demo account karna chayay ta k achea tarah so beginner mai a jaye ... [Reply]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

ma eny (2019-06-26)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no marker for this procedure. There are only Tops that you exchange. That's what you see with your eyes. That is all. This methodology can be used in every trading session. and the fundamentals for the strategy of the co-operation strategy for technical strategies can be fundamentally avoided because the hota hain so that the technical strategy is to use rahe hain aur the news is fundamental aa jaaye for the public order error lag hain signal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

meikarta (2019-06-27)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say this strategy will mostly lose giving a signal. The average for setting will not be 1 in 3 ... You can continue to lose trade and it can make you feel like you have been blocked out of the market that should be very bad for your morale as a trader. But this strategy can be good for a daily time frame where once in a trade you can stay in trade for a few days and get a pip for a full month.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

dr forex (2019-06-27)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't understand what you are saying about it so I can read it = get and again but it can, make you so I trade with my style and it's better for me and I get a good income from the trading plan thank you for that but maybe this is not for me and see who can build sales suspension behavior. So, don't sit on your monitor or something, try it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2019-06-27)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello brother Yes, this is a great strategy, but you have to be careful with capital management, but please give us the cursor download the link and the template !! and this type of strategy in my previous trade. It looks very simple, but I really like this first, I will use this on my demo account then watch the results, again I will use this on my real account.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that this is very possible but I want to ask you if it is also dangerous? I see that we don't need to use signs to recognize the industry so how do we know to recognize the pattern? and need 100 pips as a return to keep the cruise less and I imagine your strategy is really cork for us. but only to buy and 10pips exclusive spring, is that enough for us, I consider that is not enough for us, so I say it is not really an extraordinary strategy for us, if you again inform your comic strategy roughly the deal for us after then who crackled close to us

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fundamental or foreign currency of Karena Ketika nilai 20, 50 hingga 60 dan 84 hingga 96 Anda dapat membuka perdagangan untuk dijual. I have not been able to do any other work since I have been able to tell people that I have not been able to explain my strategy and I do not understand the strategies, but I can still do some strategies, but it is not enough. He's a strategic expert, he's trying to help me, but he's going to be a strategic expert, but he's got a great deal of strategies.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An interesting term in this theory though at first glance is a point based on previous trade or trade based on support and resistance, but I still believe it is a good theory on a large time frame as can be clearly seen in the conditions of previous prices for cloning as open base position at the moment and i smajhta hu k ap ki yeh strategy bh hai ai hai or to me pehli dfa is k bare me subn raha hu bcz pehle mjhe umbrella strategy k bare me pata nai tha or apne bht hi achi trah se is ko how much to peel me is the demo I practice zarur crew

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open