+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Multitrend Indicators

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje ja indicator dakhyne main bohat acha lag raha hain ja indicator kafi best hain ma is indicator ko use karo gaya main na abi tak is ko use nahi kayea hain use kar ka he is indicator ka pata chale gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moon dk is an unknown quantity at this point moon dk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very very interesting since it can give us analysis using different trading pairs, but the main point is that it might turn out to be a very confusing indicator. An indicator that displays the correlation between the pair so that we can see and choose the pair which is the trend.I trade very different currencies, and for metals i use other indicator, for futures i use other indicator again and so on. how do you put them together to a good tradingsystem that works for you. you must see it for yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Multi trend indicaores bohat kam detay he ya baka waqat ap ko ake se zaida wroik detay hin jo ap kay lay best hotay hin is lay ap ko chahy kay ap be our apnay dostan ko be ye batin kay ye best hin our ap in ka istmal karin.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you friends for the three indicators that you give them. I am very interested to use it. I was very cold to try to combine all three. hopefully I can get a signal right open position and not one to analyze. I did so trading can run smoothly.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for this indicator can be very dangerous if we will use in a pair sir, because if we are wrong in the open position it can make us lose quickly once
    so I think the use of these indicators should we trade in a safe manner, do not use more than two pairs

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this is a very good questuon but the answer to the question i am not so sure about. im a newbie in the forex market but i tink the chart's main window shows all the different trends of a currency pair in the foreign exchange market

Member daly is an unknown quantity at this point daly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tres bon travail et tres bonne explication very simple i think.
    Multitrend Indicators mightiness un indicateur trs curieux i think;et incroyablement significative

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've used this sort of signal in past times, i forgot what the actual titles. To begin with i stumbled upon this particular indicator is very work with entire who's could demonstrate us the fitness of another occasion supports together with several indicators, nevertheless lately i stumbled upon the item difficult to help break up a great number of info at the same time. So erase it from my mt4. At any way, would you great revealing my friend.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is really really gripping since it can break us analysis using different trading pairs, but the main quantity is that it mightiness invoke out to be a very puzzling indicator or sets of indicator to the newbie traders.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we should use all indicator. Because we have to know which is vest for me. which give me some profit then i will use this indicator. so Multitrend is good indicator. i am using this now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast