+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: hot keys for mt4

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir app ne bohat hi achi posting ki aur bohat hi achi bat k ham ek batan se kya kar sakty hain aur ham ko ye sikh b lena chahiy nake ham es ko nazar andaz kar de koshish kar lo bohat kam ki chez hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Dear Guys, all this short key and hot key is very usable .. and also if u open multichart of differnt pair in ur terminal .. just ... use tab for change the chart from one to other.So far i was operating MT4 by mouse clicks but reading this thread i feel it is going to fasten things when i shall apply these short keys to perform operations. Really helpful thread for many as nearly every one need to use mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cant understand all that you are doing is making usually what you tyhink when I down load an mT4 Account I only look for onething, heiken ashi and 1hour trading chart. it really helps a lot and make some sence when trading, so for the kesys.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    I am using meta trader 4 for my forex trading. And i never use any hot keys for that. SO far i know i tell you:
    F1 : Help
    F2 : History Center
    F3 : Global Variables
    F4 : MetaEditor
    F8 : Properties of the selected pair chart window
    F9 : Order
    F10 : Popup prices
    F11 : Full Screen Chart Window

Thats all i got. Hope this will help you.
    Thank you sir because you are willing to share with us about the hot key that helps us in the process of determining our open later to make it faster this way then I will be very grateful and very

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma forex ma abi new ho islaye muje keys ka bare ma kuch andayza nahi ha ma khud is froum
    sa frds ki seng ki hoi post dakh rah ho jis ma hot keys di gai ha ma in keys ko zaroor use karo
    ga. aur in keys ka result deakho ga. ja kaya kam karti ha.

Senior Member alecander is an unknown quantity at this point alecander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I craved to see if there is a way to puddle a clickable fasten or end in an indicator and penalise or occurrence parameters depending if the add is clicked? What I necessary to do is essentially excrete a fast add that I can dawn to modification turn points from EST to GMT on the fly and allot it to corresponding code as well.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अब तक मैं माउस क्लिक द्वारा mt4 काम कर रहा था, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि यह बातें जकड़ना जब मैं इन छोटी कुंजी को लागू करने के लिए आपरेशन प्रदर्शन करेगा जा रहा है इस धागे को पढ़ने. लगभग हर एक के रूप में कई के लिए वास्तव में मददगार धागा mt4 का उपयोग करने की आवश्यकता है.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This also works for any currency. obviously some currencies are more volatile than other ones. As with anything there is nothing that is foolproof. I can't say that every trade will be right 100% of the time.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to learn all of them but I never have all of them by the passage of time I pressed some keys.Really helpful thread for many as nearly every one need to use mt4. maybe if you still have many hot keys mt4, then i will wait for them

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes all keys absoultly right ma na is ma sa kuch keys use ki ha, ap ki subi keys bohat best ha, new trader ka laye
    ja sub keys bohat faida mand sabat ho gai, muje be in keys ma bohat information mili ha,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast